Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flippy key

horza

Hi all,

with my new Fiesta I got the standard key, but I kinda fancied the one that flips round when you press the button on it.

Anyone know how much they are to get, and where to get it from?

Thanks

Hi all,

with my new Fiesta I got the standard key, but I kinda fancied the one that flips round when you press the button on it.

Thanks

Hi Horza

My Remote key came standard with my fezzi, although, when my order was being placed i did order a spare which cost £30. :)

Hi all,

Thanks

It would be a lot, if you buy it through a Ford dealership. With the non-folding remote key (which must be cheaper than the flippy one), whilst an extra remote one costs £30 at order time (seeing as those variants with non-flippies only get one remote one as standard - the other's just a plain old-fashioned key), it's £150 if you decide to order one later on!!

It would be a lot, if you buy it through a Ford dealership. With the non-folding remote key (which must be cheaper than the flippy one), whilst an extra remote one costs £30 at order time (seeing as those variants with non-flippies only get one remote one as standard - the other's just a plain old-fashioned key), it's £150 if you decide to order one later on!!

Gutter, was hoping it would be slightly cheaper than £150!

Ah well bog standard key for me! Thanks for the info

What does the Titanium come with as Ilike 'flippy' keys and did not think to order one when I placed my order

What does the Titanium come with as Ilike 'flippy' keys and did not think to order one when I placed my order

Titanium comes with two 'flippy' keys.

Yep, 2 is standard on all titaniums. Can't stop playing with mine :D

Did your mother never warn you that it'll make you go blind?? :lol:

Anyone know what comes standard with the zetec S, as in key wise?

now you have started this topic i have to know, lol :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club