Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Who's Up!!

supercmaxer

What I did today, I got a large can of EGR and turbo cleaner. Now I know when cleaning the EGRsome people think it doesn't make a difference!! It does. I just brought a large can of EGR and turbo cleaner.

I sprayed in the inlet manifold and also the air intake after the air filter. I have noticed a difference, from start off it's Lot quicker of the mArk.

Give it a go £5,00 for a can tha should last two whole blasts.

• Like 2

I once used EGR cleaner on my old Accord. Made no difference at all. Ended up using it as brake cleaner instead on an old motor. If it works on Fords, I may have to give it a go on mine at some point, can't hurt!

When I spray it in to the inlet and the turbo pipe I didn't get any black smoke or any smoke for that matter. Your meant to use the whole can but I just so much woth it being a large can.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club