Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Speakers Just Stopped Working...

Ianb

Hey guys, Full story + detials:

I was driving earlier, had some music playing from my iPhone, with an aux jack, the phone was also plugged in and charging, the volume was at about 12 (so not blaring) and I normally having the set up with about R3, so more sound coming out the rear Speakers rather than the front. So anyway, just pootling along, music was playing then all of a sudden it sort of when blank....

I pulled the car over, unplugged and plugged back in the aux cable, still nothing from the back, changed to radio, cd etc.. still blank. Put the front back balance entirely to the back and there is no sound at all...

Have I killed the Speakers??? :(

Sad days...

If they both stopped at the same time, then I would guess that a cable has come loose somewhere. If it was just one speaker then it would probably be the speaker itself. Never heard of them both going at the same time. Sorry can't be more help than that. Let me know how you get on with it though. Good luck.

Hmmm, valid point, thank you... no idea where to begin, especially with general life being so hectic... Guess I'll have to start at the back of the head unit, and if that doesn't work, find the Speakers then work back... when I get a moment that is...

Hmmm, valid point, thank you... no idea where to begin, especially with general life being so hectic... Guess I'll have to start at the back of the head unit, and if that doesn't work, find the speakers then work back... when I get a moment that is...

You could always try Halfords or Halfords Autocentre or any other car audio shop, give 'em a ring and see, it will probably cost you but at least you will have a receipt if goes wrong again.