Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St Colour And Sat Nav

Tommm1

Hi,

Getting a fiesta st-2 in the new year and really don't know whether to get it in red or blue? Think the blue May look crappy on grey days. Also, is the sat nav worth it or is it too small?

Nav is pretty useful, obviously if you don't already own a tomtom, garmin et Al.

I was going for the st2 originally then thought f*ck it and went for an st3, not much difference in terms of spec - best thing about it is eatc!

Colour wise.. White is a pain to keep clean unless you have OCD and want to keep a hose in one hand and sponge in another. Blue is nice but far too common IMO. Never been a fan of red cars myself, black or orange for me!

Then again all down to personal preference at the end of the day!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I've got the same possible future dilemma..

I really like the spirit blue, but I've seen a couple of red ones about and They look great too.

Black looks mean and understated but can be a pain to keep clean and will show swirl marks, scratches etc (obviously can reduce these but is more work)

Really don't like the molten orange colour, just looks to weak/faded to me. But some people love it

Just go with which ever colour your heart leans more towards, I'm sure from what st owners have said the way the car drives will soon take your mind off of the colour haha.

• Like 1

Get a white one with Orange inserts, you can be as cool as me and Dmizz.

Sat Nav is pretty weak tbh, but given the price if buying new just get an ST3, for the money it's just logical to do it whole hog, plus CC is included which is pretty boss tbh, must better than turning these stupid pauper spec clicky wheel things.

The most I post on here the more I actually dislike this car.

• Like 1

Yeah love the white but just couldn't do it justice and keep it so clean,, think I'm going to go red and use the saved money on some extras like sat nav and CC

White is less than £200, Always go with the color you want, remember red cars fade and go pink, it's not that hard to keep clean ( I just don't bother ) remember it isn't always dire the weather like it is at present.

I hope you're getting a lease deal and not chucking a £4K deposit at Fraud and paying more per month.

I don't think anyone that owns a white car keeps it clean.. They are just dirt magnets so not a chance! The best you can aim for is semi clean on a good day.. That said white looks awesome!

Orange seats and CC too ;) have me and Matt convinced you to get an st3 yet? :P

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yes take it from an ST2 owner that the ST3 is better value for money @ £179PM what can go wrong, everything included, even the paint.

White is less than £200, Always go with the color you want, remember red cars fade and go pink, it's not that hard to keep clean ( I just don't bother ) remember it isn't always dire the weather like it is at present.

I hope you're getting a lease deal and not chucking a £4K deposit at Fraud and paying more per month.[/quote

The old style red paints used to fade. Not so much nowadays. Plus can use sealants, waxes etc to help against this

VX said that with the current Corsas, half of them are pink right now, even 11 plates are going, sealants do nothing for it, it's just UV fading it.

plus CC is included which is pretty boss tbh, must better than turning these stupid pauper spec clicky wheel things.

lol the climate control has the same wheels for changing the temperature and blower speed (if you ever need to change that!) as the non CC. They do turn smoother though! Shame they didn't use the same control panel as in the focus, I really like the look of that one.

Yes take it from an ST2 owner that the ST3 is better value for money @ £179PM what can go wrong, everything included, even the paint.

Do you get the paint for free with the st-3? Didn't know that.

And @£179 a month are you on an options deal or hire purchase?

While I have this thread going, what is do people think is the best way to pay for the car, I currently am thinking of hire purchase with a £10,000 deposit so I own the car after 4 years of like £160 a month?

Wouldn't bother, mine is I think the highest mileage one around and it's falling apart, parts are also stupidly expensive.

Go Gateway2lease, £800 down and £179PM for the ST3 inc met paint, can't be beaten, not worth paying £17+k and losing all that money when you can do this several times over for the same cost as what you will lose on the car.

Stupidly cheap deal that came out about 2 weeks after I got mine.

They also service and tax it.

It's nice to own things in the end of the day but when it's this much cheaper it makes sense to lease.

Plus if it's knackered at the end of the term just go bye bye problems.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club