Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Questions For You Mk7 St Owners!

IamDave

I echo what matt said. At speed and when going for a spirited drive the seats are epic , rush hour to work and back they really are uncomfortable.

I find mine are always comfortable, it would be interesting to know how tall you guys are, maybe that makes a difference?

It's not that you're too short then lol. Maybe if they made the lumbar support adjustable like in the Titanium that would have helped.

I love the seats never feel uncomfortable in them even on long runs

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

After considering many alternatives (very expensive ones) I think I may pay a trip to my local dealer this time and have another sit in one and possibly ask to test drive. I think it may have been a little unfair on the little fiesta last time as my mate took me to a volvo garage and I had a sit in one of the cars there which was like being in an armchair! So I'm going to give the fiesta another chance and see if things are any better! Touch wood! :)

I think the seats in my Tit need pummeling into submission. Only done ~240 so far and have a recurrence of sciatica :cry:

I must admit I didn't really think about the fact the seats are likely to be harder when new so they should bed in right?!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

I really hope so. Otherwise, for me, it's some form of cushion on them until they give in.

Also, with my new Tit, I have no idea where the sides or front are. Unlike the XR2 and orsa, bombing through small gaps is a no no at the mo. I could maybe judge it to within a door mirror on those, but not on this. Even reverse parking I end up miles from the curb, dunno if the lock is less than the orsa.

I must admit I didn't really think about the fact the seats are likely to be harder when new so they should bed in right?!

I'm pretty sure they do bed in. When I occasionally sit in my passenger seat which hardly gets used, it feels rock hard compared to the driver seat lol.

I'm pretty sure they do bed in. When I occasionally sit in my passenger seat which hardly gets used, it feels rock hard compared to the driver seat lol.

Well I'm not bothered about the passengers they'll have to live with it ;)

• Like 1

My drivers seat has softened right up :') I've never had any real issues even though I do have a dodgy back normally...

I'm 5'9 and not the heaviest either, personally think they're spot on - a lot nicer than the mk6 St seats also :)

My drivers seat has softened right up :') I've never had any real issues even though I do have a dodgy back normally...

Well that's good to hear anyway :D I'm going to go for another look on Thursday, didn't get the chance today! May take a test drive as well :D

Well that's good to hear anyway :D I'm going to go for another look on Thursday, didn't get the chance today! May take a test drive as well :D

Make sure you put your foot down at some point in the test drive, I didn't feel comfortable doing that with the salesman sat next to me but you really need to on a test drive. Then you'll be hooked :)

• Like 1

Definately put your foot down. I actually test drove the salesman's own ST as there was no others available (his misses actually drove it over!). He went round the corner out of the garage and slammed his foot down. I took it as permission to do the same :p

• Like 2

I'll make sure I give it the beans ;) Then after I've scared him I'll see how much I can talk him down to :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club