Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Seats Question

Hi all,

I've got a focus mk2 facelift titanium and was looking to fit heated seats or st heated seats, my car currently has normal seats that have a manual riser. Can anyone let me know if the wiring etc is already in place? If so can you easily fit the switches?

Hi all,

I've got a focus mk2 facelift titanium and was looking to fit heated seats or st heated seats, my car currently has normal seats that have a manual riser. Can anyone let me know if the wiring etc is already in place? If so can you easily fit the switches?

i also have a focus mk2.5 facelift titanium.i have fitted recaro leather seats.and managed to wire them up.if you look behind where the switches go ,you should find the plugs for the seat switches,get a couple of switches and plug them in,they should light up mine did .then in the pasenger foot well you need to look behind the carpet and you will see two connectors one of them should have the wires for the seats.i connected from there to the seats.i found i needed to run a live wire from the fuse box to the seats.

hth.if you need more info i will try and help with pics