Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smartery Madness, A Bit Long, Best Not To Bother Reading.

winemart2

Ah yes, 33/26, cheers Nigel.

They were about 36 all round, seems better ;)

From all the guff I'd found, and been told, the Tit was the softest ride. That's what I was after but not so sure it is, it's still pretty hard. Seems harder than the test drive car, so I dunno.

I found out why, today. My car came with 195/50 R16, the test drive car has 195/55 R15.

They don't tell you these things.

Got to agree with winemart2 about all the un-needed gadgets on cars today. I would would have bought a lower spec motor but no one makes basic cars today. Maybe i should have got a horse and cart :lol:

Got to agree with winemart2 about all the un-needed gadgets on cars today. I would would have bought a lower spec motor but no one makes basic cars today. Maybe i should have got a horse and cart :lol:

What about Dacia, base models don't have radio etc

I can see where you've coming from, but I find a lot of the gadgets useful, especially the automatic things like wipers. I was driving somewhere I hadn't been before yesterday in the dark and heavy rain, and heavy traffic, and didn't have to touch any controls just let the car do its thing so I could focus on driving.

I really need an automatic sense of direction though cos I still ended up going back up the motorway I came from and had to turn round at the next junction lol.

• Like 1

Air distribution is another "joke". Earlier cars had a single knob for that which you could find by feel if need be. Too simple y'see, lets put motors on the flaps, make it push button operated and defy the punters to find the buttons without taking their eyes off the road. Added bonus, might go wrong more often, more repair bills.

Incidentally, I still love the car :)

Air distribution is another "joke". Earlier cars had a single knob for that which you could find by feel if need be. Too simple y'see, lets put motors on the flaps, make it push button operated and defy the punters to find the buttons without taking their eyes off the road. Added bonus, might go wrong more often, more repair bills.

Incidentally, I still love the car :)

I definitely agree with you here, I sometimes want to direct the air towards my feet or the windscreen and it's hard to do this without being distracted for a moment. Those buttons could be designed better.

I need to see if you can tell sync to change the climate control settings, that would be easier if it works.

Whinemart2

Nothing in life is perfect, cars are no exception.

Nice to see you still love the car, you have got one thing right though.

As the title suggests, I shouldnt have bothered reading.

Why have the car just for 2 plus points ( driving and engine ) when you hate 20+ things on it.

I do like a lot on mine and help in a massive way but do see your point in one way,there are a few stupid stuff.

But i love it and would have had a lower spec,they were firtted from new not by me.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club