Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Something Weird Has Just Happened To My Car.

Adz_uk

For some reason my car randomly starting acting up.

Firstly some of the lights on the dash have stopped working, the ones that don't work are: Indicators, Full beams and the handbrake light will always remain on. When I start my car up all the lights come on normally but stop working after that.

Secondly my Central locking is no longer working, even from the inside.

I was reading up that it could be an instrument cluster fault, but half of my dash works including all my dials and I didn't read anything about the central locking failing at the same time.

Could anyone provide some insight to my car? (Focus 05 MK2 LX 1.6 petrol)

This happened with my car turned out to be a plug. Check under the passenger footwell - there was a plug under there that had come un clipped.

• Like 3

This happened with my car turned out to be a plug. Check under the passenger footwell - there was a plug under there that had come un clipped.

Yeah that was the problem, thanks for that!

This also happened to me once. Freaked out completely. I had a particularly spirited drive through some vertically varying back roads which had, I think, wriggled it lose. Pop it back in and alls good.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.