Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Losing Power And Now Back Firing.

swampette

Hello :)

I hope i am posting in the correct place,i am not very good with these forums and navigating my way around them :iim: (i found the icons haha they are fab)

Anyhow i have a very poorly car at the moment and was wondering if anybody had experienced anything like this themselves.

My Mk1 03 Focus has started losing power and then stopping,at one time it stopped and would not re-start so we changed the battery and she started again. Usually though you just stop wait a while,turn the key and away you go. This weekend has seen another issue and she has started back firing now and then. We have changed the coil pack,speed sensor and had a diagnostic test done. The diagnostics has DTC P0460.

Hubby will be changing Fuel filter at the weekend....

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated,i just want to get back to happy :driving:

the DTC is a fuel level sensor warning.... and that's as far as my tech know-how can muster :D

was that the only code? if reset does come back?

the DTC is a fuel level sensor warning.... and that's as far as my tech know-how can muster :D

was that the only code? if reset does come back?

:) Thankyou Darren

Yes the code stays there,i wish it would disappear along with the problem at the the same time :angry:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club