Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Side Skirts!!

carl-northeast

Hello all am new to this forum and just got myself a Ford Focus mk2 tdci ex police car :) already got the 18"alloys just needing some decent side skirts from somewhere? I am based in Newcastle so the closer the better! Hope someone can help

Thanks post-60230-141631874279_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Don't like the first ones mate, second ones are nice like would want to see them on the car, do you know if any of the side skirts cover the first lip on the inner sill?

Best bet is to contact the seller and see if they will give you any better pictures of the ends.

TBH I can't see them not overlapping the sills without looking daft.

BTW, any funky dashboard holes, grommets or strange wires found floating around yet? Ex Patrol cars do tend to have a lot of extra wiring and kit removed before disposal.

If you're lucky the car was not used as a response vehicle so may not have been drilled into too much.

Has been a cid because a rang them for the service book and the key as a got it off hbc, has a hole in the carpet and a few in the dash but they've been sorted and two holes on the roof have been repaired lol

Try a company called Car Body Dynamics, they make a kit for the mk2.5.. I don't see why the side shirts wouldn't fit a mark 2. Here is the link to them, I have just ordered the rear ST lookalike defuser from them.

http://www.carbodydynamics.co.uk/ford-focus-mk2-08-10.html

That diffuser looks good Mackers, might get one myself, how would it be fitted??, is it a D I Y job or body shop?, please inform us of the quality of the part when it arrives and post pics

That diffuser looks good Mackers, might get one myself, how would it be fitted??, is it a D I Y job or body shop?, please inform us of the quality of the part when it arrives and post pics

You probably could fit it yourself bud, but I have a good body shop that I use so will just leave it into them and let them work there magic :) will stick some pictures up when it gets here.

Is the diffuser pre-painted or will I have to paint it myself ( just trying to work out total cost of buying/ fitting this mod.

Try a company called Car Body Dynamics, they make a kit for the mk2.5.. I don't see why the side shirts wouldn't fit a mark 2. Here is the link to them, I have just ordered the rear ST lookalike defuser from them.

Been looking at that diffuser myself, be good to see how it looks fitted. As the pics on the website are rubbish. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Have you got the diffuser yet? Would like to see pics of it fitted before buying one. :)

Sorry buddy haven't gotten it yet there messing about with the order, something to do with manufacturing problems, honestly I think there talking crap but I got my money back going to order it off Mad Motors after Christmas as I rang them and they have them in stock.... Nightmare this has been :(