Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My St-2 Gets Delivered Next Thursday

CasuallyDressed

Also is it just me or can I see condensation inside your headlights? I wouldn't be surprised because mine gets that quite badly.

Yep, the headlights were misted up when it arrived. she said it might be because of the jet wash she just ran it through but I'm not convinced, especially coming from the woman who described what were quite clearly and blatantly scratches as 'not scratches.' OK.

Yep, the headlights were misted up when it arrived. she said it might be because of the jet wash she just ran it through but I'm not convinced, especially coming from the woman who described what were quite clearly and blatantly scratches as 'not scratches.' OK.

Mine were the same when I picked it up. Next time I checked they were all clear and not seen it since

Scratches are quite concerning..

You'll have to find out as to whether they're scratches or just swirl marks.. Give the car a nice bath and polish afterwards and see if the marks disappear, if not I'd be marching right back to ford and having it out with them. No one essentially wants to pay for damaged goods..

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

It's reassuring to know that new cars have the condensation problem too, I thought I'd caused it myself by changing the bulbs.

Mine were the same when I picked it up. Next time I checked they were all clear and not seen it since

I think it depends where you are or what the temperature is outside. I notice it more often at my parents' than I do at home. Do you keep yours in a garage? I don't but I heard that can help.

It's reassuring to know that new cars have the condensation problem too, I thought I'd caused it myself by changing the bulbs.

I think it depends where you are or what the temperature is outside. I notice it more often at my parents' than I do at home. Do you keep yours in a garage? I don't but I heard that can help.

Nope out on the road. Was a fairly warm day that I picked it up too, but it had also just been 'valeted'.

Does the bluetooth allow you to play music through your phone, or just naswer calls?.,

my fiesta now only lets me answer calls and wont actually play music via bluetooth,

Not liking how people are having issues with the aux/bluetooth, mine better be okay lol

Yes it does let you play music via bluetooth. I can't really comment on how well that works though because I play my music from a USB stick instead. I've heard you lose some quality with bluetooth, not that you would notice with the road noise, but it will probably drain your phone battery too.

I used bluetooth for music/phone/satnav and it works fine. I did have a permanent power feed to the phone though as it killed the battery. Changed now to a micro usb for music as phone memory was full

Ah, Okay, thanks guys.

I'll buy myself a charging device then,

Cant be dealing with no phone! ha

Is there anything i should check when picking up my car?

Other than the usual walk around the vehicle..

Ah, Okay, thanks guys.

I'll buy myself a charging device then,

Cant be dealing with no phone! ha

Is there anything i should check when picking up my car?

Just have a good look round,, make sure your happy with the colour match on the bumpers, make sure the rear bumper isn't loose where it meets the wheel arches ( the bumper does flex but some people have had the bumper be loose on one side), side skirts aren't loose, has it got the locking wheel nut key and filler funnel. And go to a garage and check the tyre pressures, most garage s over inflate the rears and it ruins the ride, lok at the decal on the passenger B pillar.

• Like 1

Definitely walk around and carefully look for scratches. I did this but not carefully enough, missed a scratch on the roof but luckily when I took it to the dealer they polished it out.

Other than that, there's nothing really to worry about with it being covered by a warranty. There are some common rattles on the inside but they might not be a problem at first.

Cool, thanks alot i'll have a little wiggle of everything i can then before i drive away :)

Im Part Ex'in my 2010, Zetec s, Mk 7 when i get there,

so theyll be looking around that while i inspect my new ride..

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, not posted for a while; been busy enjoying the new motor! 😊

Anyway, might be a silly question but do the wingmirrors on this thing not fold in? The manual says to set the mirror selection to the middle and press the down directional button, but that doesn't do anything.

Put around 600 urban miles on her and averaging 29.7MPG. Average speed is 19mph. God damn traffic.

What spec is yours? ST3s do but only ST2s with the convienience pack which includes keyless entry.

If your mirrors are meant to fold in there will be a wing mirror symbol at the bottom of the switch, if you have this they could be disabled in the settings menu, they usually come from the factory switched on.

What spec is yours? ST3s do but only ST2s with the convienience pack which includes keyless entry.

If your mirrors are meant to fold in there will be a wing mirror symbol at the bottom of the switch, if you have this they could be disabled in the settings menu, they usually come from the factory switched on.

It's an ST-2, so that means I can't ever fold y mirrors in? Seems a bit daft.

Also having a bit of an issue with Sync. Just upgraded from a Windows Phone to an iPhone. Everything's working except it won't read out texts to me. The Windows Phone worked fine and would always read them out. With the iPhone, Sync will still make and receive calls, play music, use voice commands etc., but it won't read out my texts. Bit annoying! Any ideas?

When I was at fords getting my sisters car we were chatting about the iPhone compatibility and he was adamant that they just never read out texts. I was sure I'd seen my mates one working (ios7). Maybe he was right..

It's an ST-2, so that means I can't ever fold y mirrors in?Seems a bit daft.

Push them in with your hand. Did you not look into what the car comes with as standard or what the options were?

Also having a bit of an issue with Sync. Just upgraded from a Windows Phone to an iPhone. Everything's working except it won't read out texts to me. The Windows Phone worked fine and would always read them out. With the iPhone, Sync will still make and receive calls, play music, use voice commands etc., but it won't read out my texts. Bit annoying! Any ideas?

Could be to do with iOS 8 if that's what you have, if not I think you have to turn notifications on in the phones bluetooth settings. I think as I can't be bothered with it on my ST.

When I was at fords getting my sisters car we were chatting about the iPhone compatibility and he was adamant that they just never read out texts. I was sure I'd seen my mates one working (ios7). Maybe he was right..

When plugged into the USB, SYNC used to read out the texts from my i phone 5S in my 2013 Zetec S.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club