Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Rally Cars On Here?

domdee

Looking for some inspiration on rally cars.

I don't want a fully loaded rally car, just a road 12 car night rally kinda thing.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• 1 year later...

Did you get round to doing this??

Currently building one up myself, for road rallying. Looking to get it done by mid-october, half a cage being welded in at the moment!.

Will post photos when it's done.

• 3 months later...

Have you got anywhere with your rally car build, i am a fiesta owner but would love a puma rally car :)

On 20/09/2016 at 11:46 PM, PaRsOnIsPhErE said:

Did you get round to doing this??

Currently building one up myself, for road rallying. Looking to get it done by mid-october, half a cage being welded in at the moment!.

Will post photos when it's done.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bobbo,

Apologies for late response!! Yes, our first event isin February, it's been modified to Road Rally standard / rules, with the chance of work bringing up to stage standard / rules.
Only the cage left, then a little interior wiring and job's a good one!

I haven't got any photos at the moment, well I do but not of any recent work... I'll have some photos soon though for you.
The only problem and it's quit a big one with the Puma is it's FWD, where for rallying, RWD is better, or even like WRC cars 4WD!!

The work we've done quickly is switch the brake drums in back for the front discs and calipers and fitted upgraded disc and calipers in front, new belts, new steelies + tyres, spark plugs etc, sump guard, new tank + fibreglass coating to protect (a lot of it), bucket seats, cage (in progress), new toughened wishbones, new poly bushings on axles, interior lighting, nav clock, hydraulic handbrake + custom made piston and interior copper piping... couple of other little things, the list just goes on and on.

Have you done any rallying before??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club