Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HELP

SSGoku87

i have a slight problem with my headlights i got given some new ones and when i went to fit them the connection was complety wrong.then i relised my new headlights have the indercater the in the and on my focus they are in the bumper. does anyone know how to re-wire it so i cant get the new headlights to work or is that even possible ?

Just take the wires off the indicators and wire them to the new ones in the new lights

you will have to blank the old holes for indicators up i would thought ;)

you may need to go to a breakers yard to get the rigrt wire contections for the new light which would be the 1/5 focus .

Facelift.

Somebody (Tezza off FFOC) made me some adapters for the ST170 lights that are on my MK1 saloon. There is also a wiring mod you need to do, in order to keep the dipped beam on when main beam is on. Its one or the other by default and I found it wasn't bright enough. The details of this mod escape me but its somewhere in the wiring behind the steering wheel.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club