Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Just Ordered A New Car

laumk7
聽Share

I've just ordered a new fiesta from ford via car wow, amazing price I gotta say if I'm allowed - given my card details for the deposit and all has gone quiet for the past few hours, Is this right? I was expecting a call back for valuation on my old car 馃槙

I have to add I've never bought a brand new car before, it's dead exciting isn't it? 馃槃 apparently my new car has got to be made at factory level and everything oooooooh excited! 馃槃

I bought mine through Car Wow too and everything went smoothly. If you've already put a deposit down and agreed on a price, then you're now dealing with the dealer directly so you can just call them.

Must admit I've got some good quotes from Carwow but going to see if my local dealer can match if not I'll probably go through Carwow

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Must admit I've got some good quotes from Carwow but going to see if my local dealer can match if not I'll probably go through Carwow

I did the same but both dealers I went to couldn't even get close. So I had a long train journey to pick up the car and a long (but much more fun) drive back :)

I did the same but both dealers I went to couldn't even get close. So I had a long train journey to pick up the car and a long (but much more fun) drive back :)

Yeah I have a feeling they will be the same here but I don't mind having a bit of a drive back to get to grips with it :D

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club