Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Ranger thunder/wildtrack??

muppet1

Hi,

Dont know if this is the right place to post this but am very seriously thinking about buying one but would like to know what they are like to live with full time.

Are there any major problems with them, Things to know, What about running costs.

Any help or advice would be gratefully recieved.

thanks.

Hi there

I bought a new Ranger thunder just before christmas and after weighing up the pros and cons price wise and for practicality the thunder was the best option, it seems that with the wildtrack your paying loads more wedge for the removal of good solid metal and replacing it with cheap plastic and a bit of orange trim round the seats !! wow, not worth it...

I have had various other pick ups ie: L200 warrior and a navara for a short while (2 months) and hated them compeared to the thunder

its a blinding truck comfortable economical (for a 2.5 D best so far 38.7 mpg) very practical and the absolute dogs do dahs off road goes anywhere with ease.

I am personally well pleased with it and would recomend to any one, it will be the best pick up you will buy mate so go for it.

Al

post-2769-1247179054_thumb.jpg