Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta 09 Titanium

Leighsmagic

My girlfriend just bought a 09 Ford Fiesta titanium and her electric rear view mirror has been disabled how do you turn it on she hasn't got any lights lit up on the rear view mirror so how do I turn it on for her I cant find a switch either thanks

When you say electric, do you mean auto dipping as there are no lights on mine, it just dips when it detects a bright light coming from the rear

When you say electric, do you mean auto dipping as there are no lights on mine, it just dips when it detects a bright light coming from the rear

it doesn't dip and it has no green light to indicate its on so was wondering how you turned it on

There should be amber lights in a roof above the mirror. There are no green light on a actual mirror. And yes it dips when bright light detected

No Shes not got the Amber light do you know how to turn it on thanks

Im not sure how to turn it on cause on my it works automatically. Have u tried checking fuses?

Oh mine is not 09 plate fiesta i got focus 06 but anyway i would check fuses.. All of them

No she's only had it a week I've tried googling it but I can't find anything it thanks anyway

Has it definitely got an auto dipping mirror fitted?

Not sure if the Mk7 is the same as the Mk7.5 but, mine mirror is always on, top centre of the mirror is a small circle which is the sensor, you don't really notice it working as you don't get dazzled.

I have a 59 plate Titanium and there is no green light on it. And mine does dim when there is a car behind me.

It is quite subtle in the way it works though.

As for the amber lights, there is an option in the menu to control the ambient lighting but can't remember which lights it turns on/off.

With the car running point a touch at the mirror, this should make the mirror dim automatically.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club