Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta zetec 09 - zetec s 09

zetecjosh

Hello im new to this site and finding it a lil hard to find my way round but here goes...

Ive got an 09 fiesta zetec but would like to make it look more like the zetec s.... anyone know wer i can get the body kit from ??

thanks

The Dress Up kit is available as an accessory so you shoudl be abe to get it from your dealer - alternatively there are threads on here about other body kits that you can get fitted (the most recent about the Loder one)

The Dress Up kit is available as an accessory so you shoudl be abe to get it from your dealer - alternatively there are threads on here about other body kits that you can get fitted (the most recent about the Loder one)

cheers fella... just wish id got the zetec s now lol

cheers fella... just wish id got the zetec s now lol

To be honest, from what other people on here have said - the Zetec S is a lower spec car with fewer nice bits and most are going for the Titanium with the dress up kit if they can afford it.

• 3 weeks later...
To be honest, from what other people on here have said - the Zetec S is a lower spec car with fewer nice bits and most are going for the Titanium with the dress up kit if they can afford it.

OHH see im rubbish with all this i just like my car to look funky... ive just scratched the rear bumper getting it on the drive so im in a bit of a mood

OHH see im rubbish with all this i just like my car to look funky... ive just scratched the rear bumper getting it on the drive so im in a bit of a mood

Depending what part of the rear bumper you have scratched and how badly this couldb e an ideal time to start your conversion to make it look like a Zetec S by getting the rear diffuser etc. part of the kit

To be honest, from what other people on here have said - the Zetec S is a lower spec car with fewer nice bits

And most importantly, less tacky looking chrome, blurgh! :P

The chrome isn't tacky looking! It's only a few pieces, to accentuate the darker colours because, quite frankly, it doesn't show up well on the lighter colours.

It's like when you're all dressed up to go out and you go for a nice, metallic clutch purse to set off your outfit!

It's like when you're all dressed up to go out and you go for a nice, metallic clutch purse to set off your outfit!

:lol: Metallic is sooo last season dahhhlling ;)

Depending on the colour of the body work - the chrome works or not - on white or red I would go for the ZS

I am kind of hoping that your a Lady as that kind of talk will get people wondering . . . .

:lol: Metallic is sooo last season dahhhlling ;)

Well Sorreee hun! What's the in thing this season? :P

Once you've added the body kit to the titanium it deletes some of the chrome at the front so only "posh" chrome is left.

Nothing wrong with a judicious bit of "bling" on a car is there? ;)

Only like Mrs Hedgepig wearing makeup etc..............no hang on though.......the car's much prettier! :lol:

Once you've added the body kit to the titanium it deletes some of the chrome at the front so only "posh" chrome is left.

Nothing wrong with a judicious bit of "bling" on a car is there? ;)

Only like Mrs Hedgepig wearing makeup etc..............no hang on though.......the car's much prettier! :lol:

All the chrome on the Fiesta as really quite tasteful. It's not "in your face" and really serves to highlight the gorgeousness of the overall car!

Calm down Titanium-heads, calm down. Just because the ZS owners seem to be in the minority, doesn't make our babies less appealing with fewer 'nice bits'. Where's my posse to back me up darnit! I didn't opt for it because I was being cheap, as the lovely Paul suggests about the Zetec-S owners. I'd sooner forfeit the 'nice bits' to get rid of said 'bling' :P

Calm down Titanium-heads, calm down.:P

Good job you didn't abbreviate that expression isn't it Flic? ;)

Hahahaha. Bad!!

If I could get insured on one, or even afford one, I'd choose the Zetec S. :)

Good job you didn't abbreviate that expression isn't it Flic? ;)

Hey that didn't occur to me :lol: how unlike me, I much prefer Tit-heads :D haha

If I could get insured on one, or even afford one, I'd choose the Zetec S. :)

Oh you knows it sister! ;)

Hey that didn't occur to me :lol: how unlike me, I much prefer Tit-heads :D haha

FELICITY :o

I do know it, so if you ever feel like swapping, you know where I am :D

The zetec-S is different inside too isnt it? The speedo surrounds are black and not silver i think?

May have less bits - but it has a more retro xr2 feel to it, low down, flies and handles corners bootiful, I aint a gadget person anyway, I like my car to look nice and be fun to drive which my Mo certainly is (when she behaves that is).

May have less bits - but it has a more retro xr2 feel to it, low down, flies and handles corners bootiful, I aint a gadget person anyway, I like my car to look nice and be fun to drive which my Mo certainly is (when she behaves that is).

Couldn't have put it better myself Michelle :) Besides, more gadgets = more stuff to go wrong in the long run