Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Our meet is very soon!

Michael P

Just wanted to make it known how soon it is, i was thinking about it today and it dawned on me how close it was!

Is everyone who was interested still interested?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• poohbear

• JAR897

• Flic

YES! I'll have my car come the 17th, and will be defo attending!

Can we have an update on where and when this is taking palce plz?

That will be good!!

Its at Fosse Park shopping centre car park in leicester

its on sunday 26th july at around 5.00pm

anything else?

This is resurrected from the original thread, written by Johnny who has not been seen or heard for a very, very long time...

UPDATE

Location: Fosse Park (East of M1-J21, Postcode:LE19 1HY (if you have a satnav))

Date: Sunday 26th July

Time: 17:00PM

People prepared to attend:

Baz1991

MichaelP

Dannyp (are you still joining us mate?)

poohbear (+1)

Jonny 87

JAR897

Hedgepig (yes thats right! Mr. Hedgepigs himself!)

Ballie_3

DanGull

Flic

MAP:

Reduced: 52% of original size [ 1208 x 589 ] - Click to view full image

Come on Folks, this is open to all on the Ford Owners Club, preferably with a Fiesta, doesn't matter which Mk. feel free to attend!

===============================================================================

ALSO

Do not forget, If there are any number of people traveling from the south-east (Herts, Essex, London etc etc) there is a half-baked plan to converge on South Mimms services (J1 of A1(M) / J23 of M25) prior to the main meet, for a mini meet and also for a Fiesta convoy to the main meet. Will be a simple route for everybody from there just M25 then M1. Any interest?

Would also be good for people from the area who want to go to the meet but cant make it to the main meet for whatever reasons

Mini Meet List

Jonny87

Flic

Ballie_3

(this list needs some help from the south-east Fiesta posse lol. Maybe Michelle and RSM, you guys interested?)

Basically, anyone is free to attend!

Damn it - new I forgot something. I've booked to go on holiday so won't be with you this time I'm afraid.

<_<

Damn it - new I forgot something. I've booked to go on holiday so won't be with you this time I'm afraid.

<_<

oh noooooooooo, you shall have to join us for our inevitable next one!

We wont be coming sorry, Max is working flat out for a holiday spends and I dont fancy the drive on my own with a noisy 4 year old in the back - think Johnny will be in New York too although may be wrong.

lol no worries guys. maybe a rearangement is in order? lol

nooooo! they're still plenty of us going!

off the top of my head, they're me, you, flic, pooh, hedge, pooh's manfriend, and a few others but i cannot remember the user names!

They're always chances to have other meets, doesn't matter if the first one is small!

so am i, it will be a big thing for me!!

first long drive and first proper motorway driving for me since i passed!

shame it won't be in the fiesta but it shall still be good, i'll just park far away and pretend i've come in one!!

I think we should get a new sticky topic titled "Meetings" and so can have one topic which lists all those who are coming, as this thread seems to be dying quickly lol.

Yeah Im in new york, so sorry I cant attend, my car will be in a lock up for for 3 weeks so wont have to drive it :( sorry guys.. il def come soon thou when its on again!

I'm curretly carless so no chance of me coming but might do to the next one once I have my Fiesta - just one thing for this first meet, make sure that someone takes a camera and we get loads of pictures to drool over!

I'm curretly carless so no chance of me coming but might do to the next one once I have my Fiesta - just one thing for this first meet, make sure that someone takes a camera and we get loads of pictures to drool over!

my camera will be there!

my camera will be there!

Thanks MichaelP

no pwaablem

the photos will be up approximately 3 seconds after i return home

and they will be plastered over facebook (for those who haven't added me yet, http://www.facebook.com/michael.parr1?ref=profile )

and of course they will be here too

photos and ice cream ? oh yeahhhhhhhh

Ok, so I will be there if my car has been valeted in time, if there's still smoothie everywhere, I dont think I shall come guys. Sorry, but I feel sad looking at all these shiny cars when i've ruined my baby :-( hopefully ill have it sorted by then :D

Ok, so I will be there if my car has been valeted in time, if there's still smoothie everywhere, I dont think I shall come guys. Sorry, but I feel sad looking at all these shiny cars when i've ruined my baby :-( hopefully ill have it sorted by then :D

poohbear if you dare not come i will find out where you live, suck the smoothie out of your car with a straw and then clean your car top to bottom with a toothbrush. ok?

:P

Ok! I sound like a bah humbug. I'll come as no one makes smoothies jokes! Hopefully it may be valeted by then. Everyone says its not that bad anymore but I know its there...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club