Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clean For A Day :(

MarksST

AUTOGLYM!! I haven't ever used any other product, and haven't felt the need to! Always happy with the performance. Even though it isn't the cheapest stuff going. I find ordering from Amazon usually knocks a few quid off.

Remember new car = new sponge!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Lol

New Car = ditch the sponge and get yourself a lambs wool mitt! :lol:

• Like 1

I never knew the advantages of mitts. I'll have to get some for next years car washing season. Sorry for the dud advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Lol

New Car = ditch the sponge and get yourself a lambs wool mitt! :lol:

I was told this on here and good advice,got me a few lambs wool mits and a micro cloth....job done.

Picked up a microfibre cloth today which seems to have done a decent job. Just need a wool mitt and some Auto Glym for Christmas now!

10380879_10155411652910355_2331111097900

May I suggest meguaires ultimate liquid wax on spirit blue.

I used this on mine a couple of weeks ago, gives the Blue a rich deep shine looks (I don't use this word normally).

Awesome.

For those of you that have a wash mitt, which would be recommended? Had a quick look on amazon and the two seemingly most popular lambs wool ones, the Meguiars and Dodo Juice ones, both have a few reviews saying they start falling apart after only a few washes - although those reviews are outnumbered by the positive ones. The Meguiars microfibre one is quite well reviewed, though. Any other brands I should be looking at or should I just choose one of those?

For those of you that have a wash mitt, which would be recommended? Had a quick look on Amazon and the two seemingly most popular lambs wool ones, the Meguiars and Dodo Juice ones, both have a few reviews saying they start falling apart after only a few washes - although those reviews are outnumbered by the positive ones. The Meguiars microfibre one is quite well reviewed, though. Any other brands I should be looking at or should I just choose one of those?

I got this one, hasn't fallen apart (yet) and it must have seen 20-30 washes by now!

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=282

I have the microfibre, still no sign of wear and tear, sheeps wool works great with the polishing, but I guise it won't last as long cause it catches the dirt

I have the Microfibre, still no sign of wear and tear, sheeps wool works great with the polishing, but I guise it won't last as long cause it catches the dirt

They're fine if you wash them :P

They're fine if you wash them :P

New I was doing something wrong :rolleyes:

Mine got a clean on saturday, went in for a service and the dealer cleaned it inside and out, dirty again now though :( needed a clean as well

Yeah a truck decided to deposit grit all over my car this morning, now dirty again :( can't be helped unless you don't drive it :P

Ah I know exactly how you all feel, especially in this time of the year. You wash it and like a day later it's all dirty again. And then eventually it looks like this (ran into some dirty puddle).

NtF7lsA.jpg

Mine's gonna get a good washing tomorrow. Only had it since Thursday and it's filthy!

Anyway, can you guys recommend any cleaning products? Failing that, just general tips, dos-and-don'ts?

I use "showroom shine". You can get two bottles and 4 microfiber cloths on amazon for £30. Just spray on the car and clean with one cloth and wipe off with another.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club