Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stereo/head Unit Change

Guitarbloke

My 2007 focus ghia has a Sony CD stereo (Gen 1 - so I've been told), and I really want to change it for something with bluetooth (and maybe even a navigation screen).

Is this possible? The fascia seems really big (it's not just a small head unit as far as i can see), and having never changed out a car stereo before I'm not sure how straightforward this would be.

Any and all advice would be gratefully received!

It all depends on what you want and how much you want to spend you can walk into aldi for a basic stereo with bluetooth usb and sd card slot 3 year warranty for £39.99 you would need an adaptor plate or the above that slots in the hole

just had a thought, is the mk2 a square HU as apposed to the curved one on the MK2.5?

just had a thought, is the mk2 a square HU as apposed to the curved one on the MK2.5?

Yes it is but adaptors are readily available.

Yes but you can fit either with the right adaptor........damn hes got there before me again stoooooneeey lol

• Like 1

Just call me flash (over in a flash my missus would say) :p

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club