Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No Front Indicators. Mot Due In Few Days!!

simon2710

Hey all,

I would be so grateful for some urgent help I need with my MK1.5 facelift 2001 Focus. All of a sudden this morning my left hand indicator was rapid flashing and the front indicator didn't work. I have taken the bulb out but the bulb is fine! I also took the right hand side indicator bulb out to check (has those big plastic things you need to screw anti-clockwise). I put it back in and now that one is not working either! So now I have both front indicators not working. To add insult to injury, MOT is due in a few days. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Indicator rapidly flashing means despite looking fine one of the bulbs has blown replace both with new bulbs and check the fuse

Thanks for the reply, I'll try this tomorrow when there is more light. It worked fine earlier before I took the bulb holder out. It has definately gone back in properly as I've taken it out and put it back in about ten times.

Hi

Thanks changed bulbs and all is fine, just a bad coincidence one went and then the other went even though it was working fine before I took the bulb holder out!

MOT on Saturday, will need sills welding for sure.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club