Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 2.5 Aftermarket Headlights

Kye

Strangely enough I was messing around with the lights this evening and on the back of my projectors it says H7 HID...I'd imagine yours also says that does it?

I'll have a look at the weekend, I cant imagine HIDs in halogen projectors would be that bad though, they have to be better the H7Rs in reflectors surely.

• 2 weeks later...

How do.

Enquiring about these now:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Scheinwerfer-rechts-Ford-Focus-II-DA3-Bj-08-10-Facelift-schwarz-Kurvenlicht-2JH-/321501416591?pt=DE_Autoteile&hash=item4adafa4c8f

They look the part and have the two adjuster screws. If they can be adapted to RHD then I will be sorely tempted to go for them. I don't know if my car supports the adaptive headlights though.

There are similar lights on the German eBay for a bit cheap that I am also asking the same questions about, but having photos that show the back of the unit off has grabbed my attention.

hi guys, how did we get on with the levelling motors on the aftee market units. according to my manual there is supposed to be a small cover plate beside the DRL type sidelight that houses the part for the motor to go into. due to the wind though i think i will check this later. i take it though u have to rip the originals apart to get the motors out?

You have access to the leveling motors when you take down the bulb cover, just like when you're changing the bulbs. It's about 5cm wide, one cable is connected to the side of it - you'll notice it.

You are able to remove it by yourself, but be aware, that it's not a job for an impatient person...you have to turn it round a little, then swipe little round plastic thingy that controls the height of the lights. Then do this process in reverse order on new lights. Of course, you have to have electric leveling on the new headlights - the wires need to be there already, you only transfer the leveling motor.

EDIT: this is for the Mk2 headlights, but it should be the same principle for the Mk2.5, only difference could be when you use some completely different set of headlights - back-cover-wise...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club