Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Help For More Power !!

Liam-Craig

Hi all can anyone recommend any exhausts, air filters etc for better performance on my mk6 fiesta zetec s, new to all this so I haven't got a clue where to start, advice would be much appreciated

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• 2 weeks later...

You can get a bit more power but it can become expensive

a piper exhaust (about £700) remap and panel filter could make upto 118Hp - that includes a decat and 4 branch manifold

Superchips bluefin claims 112 Hp with the map alone,which costs £249

a K&N panel filter can add 1 to 2 hp at higher revs, and increase throttle response a little, on some NA cars, mostly, the improvement is bacause of the extra noise or the old filter needed changed (you must compare new to new) its only about £30 though - cone filters make a lot more noise (giving the illusion of power) but loose power when they draw more warm air

NA (naturally asperated/ non- turbo) engines tend to have smaller power increases to remaps and can cost more to tune than turbo engines

118Hp is a bit more than 100 but its not going to worry "proper" hot hatches etc (eg, the latest STs etc)

the zs is a nippy, well balanced car, you can reduce weight and upgrade tyres etc, but the fact is, if you really want to go a lot quicker, changing the car may be a better option

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club