Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

To Jailbreak Apple Tv Or Not?

Chelzi2lv

Hey everyone,

I'm looking at getting a friend the Apple tv for Chirstmas, I've read a couple of things, but what i want to know is does this then allow you to watch movies for free?..

Have any of you guys got an Apple tv, would you recommend the Jailbreak?

Thanks,

If it's the latest version then I don't think these can be broken(unless someone has managed since the last time I looked). I have version 2 and I thought that was the latest that could be broke.

Happy to be proved wrong. (won't be the first, or the last, time)

Heard the new one cant be jail broken, yet anyway.

However i just want to know what you get free.. when jail broken,

Get yourself a nowtv box and plex app on it. Give me a shout when you've done that and I'll add you to my server. Got about 300 movies on it and 100 tv series. :)

weve got 1 of them,and my boys downloaded the app.and hes downloading endless films on to it,500+last count.

now what the hell do we do with the 300+dvds sitting on the shelves?wota waste they are now.

Get yourself a nowtv box and plex app on it. Give me a shout when you've done that and I'll add you to my server. Got about 300 movies on it and 100 tv series. :)

It have now tv can I share too ? Lol

My daughter bought me a NowTv box in April for my birthday, but I didn't start using it until mid-May. It came with five months free viewing which was great, Except I forgot to cancel the automatic payment as I discovered yesterday as I was looking to have it for over Christmas!!!

I made sure I got my money's worth this month as I watched three films last nght. :-)

I usually buy the bigger films when they are released on BD and I do watch them again and again But sometimes I want to watch some films that I'm not too bothered about owning. Like 47 Ronin and Furious 6 last night. I watche dI,Frankenstein as well, not sure about that one yet.

Sorry, I digress. Looks like it only comes with the one free month now as a lead in.