Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Life Changing News

jeebowhite

Thanks jeebs... After three days of tears I've none left ....they have lowered his oxygen levels & I'm allowed cuddles now so he's doing well for the size of him

All the best vicki,these little ones are fighters in every way.

Tadhg (taigh) is now home from hospital ,

He was sent to hospital with pneumonia in his left lung last Saturday,

Put in quarantine and X-ray confirmed pneumonia in left lung,

Thursday morning they X-ray'ed again result left lung clear but showing pneumonia in right lung,

Shortly after this he developed a rash throughout his body,

The swabbed and sent to lab for testing,

Results confirmed MRSA

So they sent him home with pneumonia in his right lung along with antibiotics to be treated at home because THEY gave him MRSA and they don't want to have to report it to the HSE so get home and "ow were very sorry"

3 weeks old sent home on antibiotics which should be given under full electronic dialyses to monitor kidneys,

Cause and cure,

How can a 3 week old baby in quarantine with nobody allowed near contract MRSA?

He's better treated at home as ive sanitised the living room,

Vicki now awaiting results from hospital to see if she got MRSA too.

Bring back the nunes running the hospital,

Atleast they scrubbed the place, we have better hygiene environment in work with lacquered floors and pvc lined walls,

Simple GMP practice.

I'm very thankful of them keeping him alive but the powers that be really need to re-evaluate the hygiene practice's and layout of the wards.

They need to remove the wooden frame windows and plastered walls,

Eliminate all crevices where germs manifest,

Line the walls with pvc and lacquer the floors,

Then you can hose down everything with phesaphine one week and lph the next to kill everything,

And they need interlock systems in the quarantine area, with air pressure in room which blows outward when door opened eliminating germs inwards even the banks have interlocking doors,

We have all this in work wtf is with the hospital?

They say he's carrying MRSA on his skin from the hospital but he's got no open wounds so shouldn't effect him as much.

Thanks very much to all whom said a prayer or wished him well guys,

I really appreciate the support,

Its been a hell of a week, up at 6am each day, making kids lunch, dressing them for school, doing school run, back home washing cleaning making beds, down to hospital singing "labi siffre-somthing inside so strong" to get there pay 6 euro parking to stand 12ft away from him watching through glass for five minutes,

Drive home singing "lou reede-perfect day" then dry myself up collect them from school home to there granny then to work 15:00 -23:00 home at 23:45 asleep at 01:00 up at 06:00 do it all again ugh i look like tom hanks in cast away, haven't shaved in a week willllllssssson!!!!

Bought him some new treads shorie's lookin better than me now :lol:

Gone up to 9 pounds was born 6.4 pounds IMG_20141212_130250_zpsemzftvj_edit_1418

• Like 3

I'm glad he pulled through and I'm sure your all relieved, but I would certainly be raising a complaint about those events.

He looks well though for his fight and I hope you all get some quality family time soon!

• Like 2

I'm glad he pulled through and I'm sure your all relieved, but I would certainly be raising a complaint about those events.

He looks well though for his fight and I hope you all get some quality family time soon!

Thanks jeeb,

Have another X-ray on 23rd

We have to phone in advance of arriving FFS!

They going to walk ahead of us ringing a bell "unclean" "unclean" :lol:

The state of health care in this country seriously is horrific,

Im staying quiet until we get the all clear because although there not fully competent they are all we have to help.

• Like 3

It's good to hear he's doing better Lenny, and gaining weight can only be a good thing (for a baby).

• Like 2

It's good to hear he's doing better Lenny, and gaining weight can only be a good thing (for a baby).

:lol: point taken,

Anyone else about to burst the top button on jeans with there belly; this side of Christmas?

........Anyone?

:lol: point taken,

Anyone else about to burst the top button on jeans with there belly; this side of Christmas?

........Anyone?

I'm actually having to ask work for a new set of trousers as I seem to have shrunk 1.5" over the last 11 months >.>

Glad to hear the little one is on the mend mate!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

My last pregnancy Leo blamed me on wearing his jocks cus they were stretched pmsl

• Like 3