Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Ford Service Club, Should I Sign Up?

Leezer

Ok so basically got a year old ford off a dealer and to leave the warranty in tact I need to get it serviced with ford itself so there's the ford service club which I can start a DDebit to. Just wondering if anyone has done this? What was your experience like? Would you recommend it?

I have had one for each of the last 3 ford's it's cheap enough between around 20 to 30 ppm and basically your service is free and unless you have big issues the usual consumables are included with those including air con gas change and oil and filters etc.

It's been good to me the last few years and has saved me finding several hundreds for a major service and then parts...

My pal works in a fast fit place and they service 1/2/3 year old cars fleet vehicles and obviously general public vehicles any make, (manufacturers service) which validates any warranty.

some people like fast fit places some don't.

As said for a minimal out lay every month is worth it really ESPECIALLY on a 1 year old car.it shouldn't need anything for a good few years, why would it its a FORD :D :D :D :D

• Like 1

You don't have to use ford to keep your warranty but if using somewhere else they must use ford parts. I have a service plan with my dealer not direct with ford and pay £13 a month for 3 years servicing

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

That's a cheap deal. Makes mine look like I'm bent over...

I was lucky got in just before a price hike. My son has same contract and it's now £19.

Even that is good going, is that a local indie garage or is that a dealer scheme?

It's a local family firm that has various franchises