Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Is Difference Between Zs And Titanium X?

laumk7

I've been looking rough my brochure and all it seems to be to my naive eyes is different grille, fog surrounds, sports suspension and pedals, even the engine appears to be the same as my Titanium X (125hp)

Bear in mind I've ticked most of the options on my new titanium X, including dress up kit, there doesn't seem to be a great deal of difference other than that imo, but hell what do I know lol?

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

You can also get two extra doors with tit x:-)

• Like 1

You can also get two extra doors with tit x:-)

LOL! XD

(Not with my one ;-) )

You've basically answered your own question with the differences hahaa, it's just the sportier option with less gadgets etc.

• Like 1

What's in the dress up kit, our dealer never mentioned it. Although he may have thought we were tightwads as we never bought the Diamondbrite/Gap Insurance/Alloy insurance :D

Jonathan

Side skirts, spoiler, front bumper skirt and zs rear diffuser

What's in the dress up kit, our dealer never mentioned it. Although he may have thought we were tightwads as we never bought the Diamondbrite/Gap Insurance/Alloy insurance :D

Jonathan

Well done for doing that, they're are better products available for a lot less.

• Like 1

No chrome trim and less ambient lighting in the ZS. DRL led's on the titanium and not ZS. Scuff plates and mats on the titanium. Cruise control. :) ;) :p

Side skirts, spoiler, front bumper skirt and zs rear diffuser

I quite like the sound of this, while I love my TitX it is a bit anonymous looking, even with the LEDs

Jonathan

I quite like the sound of this, while I love my TitX it is a bit anonymous looking, even with the LEDs

Jonathan

It's a £500 option from factory spec, but I know you can buy all the parts new to diy. How much they'd charge for it though is another matter - kit plus spraying parts your colour

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club