Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steves Slow Moving Fiesta Zs Tdci Hybrid

zetec s steve

Been busy hoarding more parts and got my odd door matched in 7c64c6a76b54c91efff79d6c0bfdbbf7.jpg5828e6e3a2fe33f6e7b1d05e2c29335e.jpg3e5d0dd4c54b829e78a4d5ec76a796ec.jpg

Also got a stoffler rear bumper for £50

And cars now on coilovers

• Like 1

wow, just read through the transformation.

Steve you have done a really good job and i love them wheels. Are they Comps Mo's?

what output is the hybrid making on the car?

did you have to do any engine mods or was it a bolt on job?

Now - RS Tuning, aint cheap but i heard they are the best when it comes to diesel tuning.

hopefully see it in the flesh at Ford Fair?

• Like 1

Cheers mate comments like that make me realise what I have done to me it's the car I got to work in and come back in cheers mate

Yeah try are comp mo6 flat faces

This hybrid is capable of 150+bhp not had it remaped yet but I would say it's running about 130 ish, since bought a 110 turbo that's apparently a hybrid so waiting for that to arrive before I see where I go from here,

The hybrid needs supporting mods like 110 injectors and induction kit and updated intercoolee and clutch and exhaust,

Yeah they are brilliant are rstuning Paul's helped me loads with what I need to do

Yeah I'm at ford fair will be on the f6oc stand as I'm a moderator on there hopefully mapped and running good power.

• Like 2

110 bhp turbo thats a hybrid? interesting. i was tempted to get a 115bhp turbo and have that made into a hybrid by tdi turbo's but decided against it as i think id rather get another car...like a 2.0 tdci or even a 3 series beemer

btw, this car seems interesting: http://www.nosmokenopoke.com/forum/showthread.php?13286-2007-Fiesta-1-6-TDCi-Zetec-S-160-1hp-260FtLb-Hybrid-turbo-big-spec

you might need to register to see the advert.

• Like 1

Yeah but the 115 turbo won't fit

The one above was a lad I knows he's sold it now has everything I'm getting for mine he just did it quicker lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

sometimes its the simple mods that makes the most effect!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club