Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heater Surround/gear Stick Surround.

jace1969

Looked at them,don't the orange one make it look so easy lol.

Wish mine was like that,don't think its ever been off and the force i have put on it from the middle.

Just got me some facia removal tools,i will win. :D

Looked at them,don't the orange one make it look so easy lol.

Wish mine was like that,don't think its ever been off and the force i have put on it from the middle.

Just got me some facia removal tools,i will win. :D

Judging by the fact yours is a 2011 aswell as mine, you have to first unclip the top part then sway it left to right like a loose tooth to get it to come loose, it's a good thing you bought the trim removal tools because the heater surround facia is a right !Removed! to come out! Helps using like 4 facia removing tools at once! :P

Judging by the fact yours is a 2011 aswell as mine, you have to first unclip the top part then sway it left to right like a loose tooth to get it to come loose, it's a good thing you bought the trim removal tools because the heater surround facia is a right !Removed! to come out! Helps using like 4 facia removing tools at once! :P

I got 2 sets lol,the 2 sides pops open so you can see the square clip in the middle but that won't move.

I see a lot of the black facelift ones on eBay but not the pre-facelift,don't people like the black heater surround on the facelift,got to say it does get dusty/finger prints very easy.

Ok got it off but no hinge,its like 2 push in plastic clips that you lift and pull.

Do you take gear surround first then heater surround as it looks like it clips under and video

shows taking gear surrond off.

Ok got it off but no hinge,its like 2 push in plastic clips that you lift and pull.

Do you take gear surround first then heater surround as it looks like it clips under and video

shows taking gear surrond off.

Yeah no hinge on our one, mate! yeah take the gear surround off first, just yank it off comes off with a firm pull, unscrew your knob (lol) and then get at the heater surround!

Got it all off and taken loads of pics lol

Got wire out into card hole to fit ESP/AIRBAG switch.

Is this the right number for ESP/AIRBAG LIGHT switch part number......1513292

Phoned up ford place and non return pay up front but can get it so want to know 100%

Also £45 for it,i heard a lot pay £32 area or is this just the ESP switch.

Rang up a place and they had one with the start off/on button where the ESP is.

Just ordered it,rang up 4 places and trust first parts was spot on,£5 cheaper.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club