Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Having a bad day!!

Inked

Not having a good day, got in the car after work and realized that the cover for the USB port had snapped off, I must have done it when pulling the USB cable out when parking this morning (can't find it anywhere in the car)

Anyone know if Ford will replace it under warranty?

Then on the way home I got a stone chip in the windscreen, hopefully this will be fixed by Autoglass tomorrow. otherwise it will cost me my £75 excess.

Not having a good day, got in the car after work and realized that the cover for the USB port had snapped off, I must have done it when pulling the USB cable out when parking this morning (can't find it anywhere in the car)

Anyone know if Ford will replace it under warranty?

Then on the way home I got a stone chip in the windscreen, hopefully this will be fixed by Autoglass tomorrow. otherwise it will cost me my £75 excess.

Don't know about the USB socket but Autoglass should be able to repair the stone chip with glass filler so your NCB should remain intact.

Ended up with a new windscreen as it had cracked by the time Autoglass came out the next day.

Just gotta see what ford say about the usb cover now! (Also managed to put a nice deep scratch in the crystal of my speedmaster while looking for the usb cover in the car, so ended up spending over 30 minutes hand polishing it out!!)