Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Opinions On Everything

lucylou

Ive a got fiesta mk7 with an appearance pack

it looks good but wanting different wheels and it lowering?

what are the best things to improve the look of the car?

I had a 106 'sleeper' previously so was very used to flying about in it but with the fiesta I'm finding it very slow, is there anything I can do to make the performance quicker?

was looking at trading it in for a Eco boost or a fiesta ST but I've fallen in love with my car and don't think I could swap it yet!

so please help me as I've not a clue how to use this site as just joined

thanks lucy! xx

Hi Lucy and welcome :)

You should probably post this in the Fiesta section, then you'll get more replies: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/forum/1-ford-fiesta-club/. Maybe an admin would be kind enough to move it for you.

There are quite a few threads on here about lowering, I think most people don't lower it by more than 35 or 40mm.

As for performance, what engine is it? If it's the 1.25 or 1.4 there's probably not that much power to gain from it without spending a lot of money, but if it's the 1.6 (or even the diesel) there are a few options.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club