• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hedgario

hedgario

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: galaxy
Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:15 AM

Hi, I'm new to this site and have aproblem with the aircon on my x reg ford galaxy. I took it to a Kwik Fit for a re-gas which, according to the print out, was fine, no leaks etc. The air-con was still not blowing cold air and the mechanic suggested it may be a fuse that needed replacing as the compressor was not clicking and rev counter not moving. Is this likely?
Unfortunaltey, the fuse box cover is missing and I'm unsure which fuses to check

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks in advance !

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Air Hostess

Air Hostess

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Ford Model: 2008 Fiesta Zetec Climate 1.4i

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:49 PM

Hi, I'm new to this site and have aproblem with the aircon on my x reg ford galaxy. I took it to a Kwik Fit for a re-gas which, according to the print out, was fine, no leaks etc. The air-con was still not blowing cold air and the mechanic suggested it may be a fuse that needed replacing as the compressor was not clicking and rev counter not moving. Is this likely?
Unfortunaltey, the fuse box cover is missing and I'm unsure which fuses to check

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks in advance !

I had this problem when I had an Astra.exactly the same symptoms, turned out to be the wire connecting the relay to the compressor had come off (at the compressor end),under the bonnet have a look and a feel around ,see if you have any loose wires if that makes sense but cant tell you which wire/fuse you need to check hope that helps a little at least worth 10 mins investigating

Kristal

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users