Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2.5 Vent Surrounds?

jbeer

Hi All,

Has anyone bought these?

81f366fb6dba722c0751cbe9cebd9ef4_zpsea9d

Just wondering if these are a shinny chrome or brushed chrome? I've asked the seller but not getting any replies as yet.

Thanks - Jason

• Like 1

I think they are shiny but they are stickers, they are not new vent trim like the oval ones

• Like 1

Yes know they are stick overs which is fine and do have a feeling that they are shiny ones which would be a shame as my vent surrounds are brushed chrome

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

there is a guy on eBay that does the brushed ones if you enter plate focus it should come up his handle is alanos350z

• Like 2

there is a guy on ebay that does the brushed ones if you enter plate focus it should come up his handle is alanos350z

Thanks mate, found them and they look good cheers

• Like 1

Last time I looked at those kind of surrounds they were too pricey for me - will check out the seller above to see if prices are better

Yes know they are stick overs which is fine and do have a feeling that they are shiny ones which would be a shame as my vent surrounds are brushed chrome

Are those aftermarket surrounds or as fitted from the factory? I've got spare set of vents with surrounds etc but they're just silver painted plastic.

• Like 1

there is a guy on ebay that does the brushed ones if you enter plate focus it should come up his handle is alanos350z

Thanks mate, found them and they look good cheers

ive fitted Alan's original stainless steel vent surrounds,

There far better than the Chinese stuff,

Just take care when pressing them on to the dash that you don't slice your finger as there laser cut and quite sharp,

But harmless once fitted.

See link to thread i created displaying his creative work: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/26813-custom-laser-cut-parts-for-your-focus/?pid=145032#entry145032

• Like 1

Are those aftermarket surrounds or as fitted from the factory? I've got spare set of vents with surrounds etc but they're just silver painted plastic.

The side vents are not fitted with any surrounds on any of their trims levels so all aftermarket.

ive fitted Alan's original stainless steel vent surrounds,

There far better than the Chinese stuff,

Just take care when pressing them on to the dash that you don't slice your finger as there laser cut and quite sharp,

But harmless once fitted.

See link to thread i created displaying his creative work: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/26813-custom-laser-cut-parts-for-your-focus/?pid=145032#entry145032

Thanks Lenny, they look really good :)

• Like 1

The side vents are not fitted with any surrounds on any of their trims levels so all aftermarket.

Ah, got them mixed up with the oval surrounds for the main heater vents :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Thanks Lenny, they look really good :)

Well worth every penny mate,

I've got the glovebox strip and vent surrounds,

I plan to purchase the speaker grill surrounds in the near future and leave it at that,

The other stuff is nice but i reckon it would look tacky if all of his items were fitted to the one car.

• Like 1

I agree, leave it subtle rather than go overboard.

• Like 1

All purchased :) will be the first mod of 2015 :)

• Like 1

All purchased :) will be the first mod of 2015 :)

Excellent Choice Sir.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club