Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ps4 Vs Xbox One

The Dark Knight

I'll have to have another look, thanks A message popped up advertising PS + whilst I was playing (when the PSN servers finally came back), so maybe there is another way of buying it cheaper.

They wanted £39.99 for 12 months!!!

I always buy my PSN credit and PS Plus subscription through Very when they send me a £25 off £50, or £30 off £60 spend, lol.

• Like 1

Ahh ok thanks for that, I'll look into it in the next few weeks. :) Unfortunately I'm poor at the moment, as bought an expensive present for my dads birthday. (Trying to sweeten him up for my car next year) ;)

Still haven't decided whether to have a MK1 or Mk3 Focus though...i love them both!

• 1 month later...

I was Xbox for years but the Xbox One sucked so bad I swapped it for PS4. Too much downtime on Xbox live was really doing my head in.
I had preferred the Xbox controller as the PS3 ones were a bit flimsy, until I got hold of the PS4 controller. Wow! Feels good in the hand and is tighter. Not keen on the touchpad, it's pretty pointless, but the in-built speaker is great (receive in-game phone calls through it) and the lightbar on the front responds to the game (flashes blue and red when chased by cops in GTA5). The share button on the PS4 controller is good too, it was a hassle to record and share a game clip on the X1.

A lot of people remark on the batteries on both the X1 and the PS4, saying that you can recharge the batteries on the PS4. Yes, you can buy the plug and charge kit for the X1 controller and it sisn't that expensive, but you have to remember....if the rechargeable battery goes in the PS4 you have to replace the whole controller, and at £50 it isn't cheap.

Miserable rats! Lets hope North Korea gives them a jolly good secondary hacking!

Sent via carrier pigeon using Ford OC

Can't say I want to risk having my card details stolen.... that's if they are still on there :P

Whilst we're on this topic...

I originally had (Back in the early 00's) an original Xbox console, both my mates at the time then had PS2's, so I then swapped in 2006 to a Slim PS2, shortly after that one of them got a PS3, I then got a PS3 as part of AOL's new signup deal. Both of my mates now have PS4's, I did look into getting one, but I can't say I play console games enough to spend £300 on one, I think i'd rather spend £300 on getting my car remapped or something.. Bearing in mind literally the only game I play at the moment on the PS3 is Fifa 15!

Hmmm good point.. Problem is, I'd buy it after they'd be out a while, that's how I'd justify buying it...

As for losing my card details....not too bothered, bugger all in there anyway :lol:

Sent via carrier pigeon using Ford OC

My gf bought me mine for xmas. Well, she actually bought me an Xbox One but I persuaded her to let me swap it for a PS4 as most of my mates are on PS.

The jump up in graphics are amazing. FIFA looks brilliant and GTA5 is just mesmerising.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club