Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reversed into a pole.. Damaged! Need some advice.

johnnymac16

My sisters bf has the same mk7 fiesta as mine in black, he has today reversed his new car into a pole/bollard, the damage is;

passenger side rear light smashed

red bumper reflector on passenger side smashed

red bumper scracthed badly

my question is to help him out is,

anyone know how much it would be to get a new rear light plastic casing as the lights themselves still work, so just need the casing.

and the rear bumper reflector price?

thanks

il get some pics up 2moro as its dark now..

thanks

My sisters bf has the same mk7 fiesta as mine in black, he has today reversed his new car into a pole/bollard, the damage is;

passenger side rear light smashed

red bumper reflector on passenger side smashed

red bumper scracthed badly

my question is to help him out is,

anyone know how much it would be to get a new rear light plastic casing as the lights themselves still work, so just need the casing.

and the rear bumper reflector price?

thanks

il get some pics up 2moro as its dark now..

thanks

There is a car being broken on eBay,send them an email for price of items,.Item number being advertised..160348967320....Get a guide price from Ford first.You will have to purchase new light units. ;)

Are you sure it was not really you Johnnymac??

There is a car being broken on ebay,send them an email for price of items,.Item number being advertised..160348967320....Get a guide price from Ford first.You will have to purchase new light units. ;)

Blimey - a written-off Hot Magenta Fiesta with only 407 miles on the clock! :o

74412665.jpg

:o OMG that is painful to look at. :(

Blimey - a written-off Hot Magenta Fiesta with only 407 miles on the clock! :o

74412665.jpg

I'm surprised they wrote that off - it doesn't look too bad from that picture. Well - not £14/15K worth of damage anyway...

I'm surprised they wrote that off - it doesn't look too bad from that picture. Well - not £14/15K worth of damage anyway...

I must be honest and say I dont think I would like to drive it after a repair of that magnitude,but 407 miles bet the owner was really sick...........

I must be honest and say I dont think I would like to drive it after a repair of that magnitude,but 407 miles bet the owner was really sick...........

Same here AH. You can buy the above engine for £650 with just the 407 miles on the clock. Those wheels are the optional 16" 7-spoke ones (the same ones that I have ordered for my impending vehicle) but I wouldn't bet against that front one being buggered! Or how about just the electric front passenger's side door mirror at £50? Shame really. I bet the owner was gutted to say the least. Wonder if it's anybody that posts on here?...not that they're gonna own up to that little 'scratch' eh? ;)

I know what it's like to prang a new mk7...luckily mine was nowhere near as bad but was still £2500 notes worth of damage, i was in a bad mood for a few days but i think myself lucky that i came out of it unscathed......hopefully the same can be said for the owner of this one.

And what about if the poor guy/girl had waited 12/14/16 weeks for it to be built and totalled it after about 3 days now that would really make me sick,ok I know that the insurance companys usually get you a brand new car if its written off within the first year.....but another 12/14/16 week wait to get the same spec........???

Kristal

Are you sure it was not really you Johnnymac??

exactly what im thinking (my sisters boyfriend) lol :P