Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Are You Doing Today?

MattDRX

Morning All,

So who is stuck working today?

I am, and I'm doing the absolute minimum amount required, just want to go home sleep and open my haul tomorrow and drink myself into a coma, however can't do that being a responsible adult and it's the boys 1st Xmas tomorrow, not that he'll ever recall it but obviously the wife wants TB's of photos taken yay!

So please share what you plan to do on your Xmas eve? how bored at work are you?

Well, I'm going to be popping painkillers all day but otherwise I'm stuck at home still on sick leave.

I will be resting and preparing myself for tomorrow's craziness with the kids and wife.

I've decided to work from home today as my cold is getting worse and I can't go anywhere without a huge pack of tissues.

Ironically, my current project is related to early Flu detection :)

And then I'll do what Russians do - open a bottle of vodka and drink myself into oblivion. This usually helps :)

well i got work at 4pm today so not a lot i can do except unload airplanes haha

Working to 6 today I work in a call center and have spoken to a total of 3 people since 9am

• Like 1

Working to 6 today I work in a call center and have spoken to a total of 3 people since 9am

Haha, that's normally me at Christmas when I'm at work.

Thankfully I finished work yesterday, so I'll be spending the next few days trying to catch up with a backlog of film negatives that need scanning onto the computer. Luckily I don't do photography for a living, it's just a hobby of mine.

Below is my current glorious view!

post-40686-0-23731000-1419431571_thumb.j

May be on the Wonk for some reason..........

Working till 4, It's surprising how many people are picking up new cars today cause weve been pretty busy (call centre too).

• Like 1

I finished work @ 2pm today (started @6am) I work in the crazy zone called a supermarket. I am absolutely knackered but at least I am off for the next 4 days- woohooo!

Im on Sick leave,, have been for 3 months and its killing me, cant wait to get back to work.
Any way today is my Wife's birthday and what usually happens on this day is all our family and friends, including our 3 daughters visit us to give the good lady her cards and prezzies while also dropping of and picking up Chrimbob prezzies.

On this day i try make sure that all the driving has been done and the car is now in bed, as everyone visiting for the the wifes birthday gets offered a drink, and its bad manners not to join them, so as it stands were half way to being p155ed at 15:20,,, joy. :D

have a good one all.

Below is my current glorious view!

attachicon.gifView.jpg

May be on the Wonk for some reason..........

Working till 4, It's surprising how many people are picking up new cars today cause weve been pretty busy (call centre too).

I think mine is a little better

post-12203-141943461584_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Working til 4 but was home by 3.30 ;)

Had to go past mum for a loan of a table and chairs for tomorrow's dinner(10 of us in total!) Had tea and a couple of tins of beer. Making Orkney Fudge cheesecake now whilst drinking a 'special' coffee. Got 2 pots of tatties to peel as well as getting veg prepared.

Merry Christmas! :) :) :)

I likes the sound of the special coffee, is that the one where coffee and ontoxicants mix in a 30/70 ratio?

Not sure of the ratio :/ might need to try another one to get the correct mix ;)

Try the 70/30, the coffee us only for taste :-D

In the middle of my third night shift in a row.

Another 3 to come yet.

Yay! :(

Just finished a manic two weeks including 5 days of 24hr callout and plenty of night time callouts. 5 days off then back to work, and callout new years Eve and new years day. Chilling today, and dinner round my mum and dads. Happy days. Merry Christmas everyone! :D

How many merry 'uns have you spoiled Christmas for?

How many merry 'uns have you spoiled Christmas for?

Now that will be telling. :d

• Like 1

Freedom of information request.... Lol. I recon tis the season and 12 were jolly...

Used to hate working over Christmas especially when drunks rub it in that you are working and they are not !!!! Tips were always good tho .... Me & kids till 27th atleast while Lennys at day long wake & burial!

Clive you spoilsport, I'm wondering if your just spoiling my fun, or if your not allowed to tell lol

Vicki, hope you guys have had a good Christmas over there! And hope the little man is well!