Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Ford Ranger Bluetooth Not Working With Galaxy S5

cockhard

hi brand new member today

I have a 2013 ranger supper cab

I have tried every way possible to connect my galaxy s5

it finds it on the bluetooth of the phone comes up as audio ford then when you try connect it to the ranger it finds the phone give you a random pin number to bond with then after 1 minuet come up as bonding failed looking on the net it is sending a pin for an iphon I have tried to pair an iPhone and yes it works perfect but I own a galaxy .

please is then any one that can help me

I have been to lots of the ford update site but all are closed down

Have you looked at ford moblie conectivity site to see if your phone compatable, google it for the website, I will have a look later to see , and post again.

Looks ok, try resetting radio , sure there must be a reset option in settings, also delete any signs of ford on bluetooth on phone.

have another go.

YES WENT TO FORDS WEB SITE AND THE PHONE IS LISTED AS APPROVERD ONCE I HAD THE WARNING LIGHTS UP ON THE DASH I DICONECTED BOTH battery TERMINALS AND JUMPED THEM TOGETHER FOR 1 MINUET TO CLEAR ALL MEMORYS STILL NO LUCK

THANKS FOR THE REPLYS

Dont think that will delete memory in blutooth module, may have to do it via radio settings

ok on my first listing it was either edited or some one did not add the whole topic

as previous mentioned after giving up over the Christmas.

I MADE AN UNWIZE MISTAKE

AND PAID £22.00 ONLINE TO AKS A FORD MECHANIC HOW TO FIX

THE EXPERT TOLD ME TO DISCONEC THE NEG TERMINAL FOR 5 MINUETS THE RE CONNECT LET ENGINE IDEL FOR 5 MINUETS AND THAT SHOULD WORK. NOT ONLY DID IT NOT WORK NOW I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM ENGINE AND TRANSMISSON LIGHTS ARE ON

I HAVE SCANED IT WITH A SCANNER IT FIND THE FUALTS AS DPF AND TRANSMISSTON FUALT

CLERA THEM BACK ON AFTER 2 SECONDS

Think its time to take to your local ford dealer as its still under warranty to rectify the warning lights on.

just disconnecting battery shouldnt have any effect on triggering dtcs. And mention the phone pairing issue and ask them to pair it for you when you either drop it off or pick it up( so you dont leave your phone with them)