Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Fitting After-market DAB radio

2 posts in this topic

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I own a 2006 1.6 TDCI Zetec (Kelp Green), which I love and cherish - almost as much as my wife!!

I have brought a JVC KD-DB101 DAB radio/CD to replace the 6000CD, and all the adapters, etc from Nexxia.

Does anyone know if there is a step-by-step guide anywhere to fitting this, including the steering column control adapters?

I do not have any great engineering knowledge, but I can follow simple instructions!!

Many thanks

All the best

First you will need the keys to remove the head unit. If you do have all the correct leads and an adapter plate to fit it into the dash its as simple as unplug and matching up the shape of the new wiring loom plugs and reconnecting them. Take care when removing the head unit, even with the pins engaged correctly they still seam to stick on the passenger side a little so pull that side first.