• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cassiuclaymore

cassiuclaymore

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Ford Model: New Fiesta 09, titanium
Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:44 PM

I have an 09 New Ford Fiesta Titanium 1.6 TDCi, it has the latest software, if there is a voice command to adjust the volume of the radio? If not why have ford not included it?

Regards,

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Cheeky Daz

Cheeky Daz

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:04 PM

I have an 09 New Ford Fiesta Titanium 1.6 TDCi, it has the latest software, if there is a voice command to adjust the volume of the radio? If not why have ford not included it?

Regards,

Might be because the volume knob is 2 cm further away than the voice button and by the time you've gone through the voice menu saying different things then you've most likely arrived at your destination. Just turn the knob :rolleyes:

Oh hello by the way. What colour did you go for?

#3 scaryfruit

scaryfruit

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium 1.6 TDCi
Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:08 PM

Hi ya,

I've got the same car and no I don't believe this is a voice command feature. I'm guessing they assumed it's not required as you can use your thumb to do this with the controls on the left side of the steering wheel with minimal effort.

#4 amyjaj

amyjaj

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Ford Model: New Fiesta

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:23 PM

Hi ya,

I've got the same car and no I don't believe this is a voice command feature. I'm guessing they assumed it's not required as you can use your thumb to do this with the controls on the left side of the steering wheel with minimal effort.

Off topic- I've noticed your from Oxfordshire! Where abouts?

#5 Andy09

Andy09

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk7
Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:32 PM

Staying on the topic of voice commands - Is there a way to reset stored names for the phone directory or the radio. When I first picked the car up I played around with storing radio frequencies against the names...but I managed to set 'radio one' to some dodgy MW frequency! :)

#6 Cheeky Daz

Cheeky Daz

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:02 PM

Staying on the topic of voice commands - Is there a way to reset stored names for the phone directory or the radio. When I first picked the car up I played around with storing radio frequencies against the names...but I managed to set 'radio one' to some dodgy MW frequency! :)

For the phone just say :-

"phone"

"delete directory"

Not sure about the radio though as I haven't stored any for that.

#7 irononreverse

irononreverse

Too much time on the boards

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Zetec Mk7

Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:06 AM

It should be in the manual. I think it's the same as deleting names for the phone. Say "radio" then "delete name" If you are struggling just say "radio" then "help"! :P

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users