Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Ford Fiesta Bluetooth Voice Commands Query

cassiuclaymore

I have an 09 New Ford Fiesta Titanium 1.6 TDCi, it has the latest software, if there is a voice command to adjust the volume of the radio? If not why have ford not included it?

Regards,

I have an 09 New Ford Fiesta Titanium 1.6 TDCi, it has the latest software, if there is a voice command to adjust the volume of the radio? If not why have ford not included it?

Regards,

Might be because the volume knob is 2 cm further away than the voice button and by the time you've gone through the voice menu saying different things then you've most likely arrived at your destination. Just turn the knob :rolleyes:

Oh hello by the way. What colour did you go for?

Hi ya,

I've got the same car and no I don't believe this is a voice command feature. I'm guessing they assumed it's not required as you can use your thumb to do this with the controls on the left side of the steering wheel with minimal effort.

Hi ya,

I've got the same car and no I don't believe this is a voice command feature. I'm guessing they assumed it's not required as you can use your thumb to do this with the controls on the left side of the steering wheel with minimal effort.

Off topic- I've noticed your from Oxfordshire! Where abouts?

Staying on the topic of voice commands - Is there a way to reset stored names for the phone directory or the radio. When I first picked the car up I played around with storing radio frequencies against the names...but I managed to set 'radio one' to some dodgy MW frequency! :)

Staying on the topic of voice commands - Is there a way to reset stored names for the phone directory or the radio. When I first picked the car up I played around with storing radio frequencies against the names...but I managed to set 'radio one' to some dodgy MW frequency! :)

For the phone just say :-

"phone"

"delete directory"

Not sure about the radio though as I haven't stored any for that.

It should be in the manual. I think it's the same as deleting names for the phone. Say "radio" then "delete name" If you are struggling just say "radio" then "help"! :P