Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's arrived after 19 odd week

BenW

Just had THE call!!! Car arrived few hours ago, getting sorted PI'd or woteva now ready for 9 am tomos morn!!!! Woop woop!

Problem, just got to western For t4, screw t4, car comes first ;)

will post piccy's mos. Ben

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BenW

• paulworthing

• DanGull

• Michael P

SO excited for you Ben - just hope does not take as long to turn up . . .

Hope you have some good weather to get out and have some fun in it, it's taken long enough to get here. And some lovely sunny pics too I hope

It's amazing, so very happy with it!! One small small problem,.... They did not fit my centre head restraint. Doh!! Seeing if can fit easily I'll just get the cash back.

One other question? How do u identify if you have curtain airbags installed? Consious as no head restraint that ent there too which I do deff want???

Anybody?

On phone, will attempt upload of piccy's.

:D

Can't wait to see it Ben

OMG You have your car!??! :o

Yeah!!!! *does a little dance* :lol::lol: Very, very happy for you Ben :) x

Wow its finally your turn - stop driving and start posting pics NOW lol x

still wanna see the pics tho

Lol, I cud not do it. On way home now. Will be posting later for u all to see :) stuck in traffic and will be back home in about 2hours. Estimate 2hours and 10mins before pics up ;) ;)

*stops dancing for this txt*

.... And continues, lol.

finally.....

DSC08979.JPG

DSC08980.JPG

DSC08981.JPG

DSC08982.JPG

DSC08983.JPG

:)

Will get more 2mos... one thing i have noticed is I DONT have footwell lights? is that right????

Niiiiiice Ben, bet you're chuffed.

I would say that you should have foot well lights, yes.

More pics please - inside! :lol:

Niiiiiice Ben, bet you're chuffed.

I would say that you should have foot well lights, yes.

More pics please - inside! :lol:

thanks!! :)

Yeah, ive just been in car, and the lighting strip around the glove box is there which i think is VERY cool. the 2 hardly noticable red lights are on ceiling and a strip on stereo and also behind gear stick. thats about it to be honest. deff no lighting under footwell but i did notice a lot of options on the menu, so maybe settings in there??

will look more 2mos as well as take lots of pics :)

DSC08983.JPG

That is one stunning looking car, and to be honest I think the odd bit of chrome on it sets it off beautifully rather than being OTT as some of the Zetec S owners seem to think.

Just one thing - Sea Grey is a lot darker than I thought it was or is that a trick of hte lighting/pics?

I reckon we should set up a group for Dressed Up Titanium X Owners ;)

lol, i think your right ;) - meeting..... ?

and the colour is how it is. Very happy with it, even though it is darker than i thought. Also the chrome fog lights look fantastic on the front,i was counsious not having the bumper chrom stripping would make the fog lights look outa place... I was wrong!

going to have a shower and then go out and play :) More pics of interior to.

... If you have not noticed i am a very happy boy today!!! (feels like a "boy" with a new toy)!

interior pics.

could not find anything on the menu for footwell lights. Will have a look for them in a bit and try again 2night!

Also an update, dealer going to order new rear seats which have centre headrest i ordered :)

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0153.JPG

Oh I so can't wait for mine to turn up - so hope it does not takle as long to get delivered as yours did as that will mean I am over half way through my wait - 7 weeks down, 6 to go . . .

Ben - is you handbrake part of the interior pack you ordered? If so - should have gone for that. :lol:

Paul - I think it'll be the new Titanium X mafia. by my reckoning Hedgepig is Don Corleone :lol:

Ben - is you handbrake part of the interior pack you ordered? If so - should have gone for that. :lol:

Paul - I think it'll be the new Titanium X mafia. by my reckoning Hedgepig is Don Corleone :lol:

gummm yeah. It should be different to standard??? what does standard look like? ermmmm. also gearstick too. Need to check that was done right but need what it should look like first eh.

edit : yes what i have is right. I have the scuff plates, the leather handbrake with chrome and also the leather/chrome gear stick :)

didn't know you had a personalised reg plate. what does B4 WRK mean then ?? :)

didn't know you had a personalised reg plate. what does B4 WRK mean then ?? :)

Name : Ben Andrew Workman

Plate : B4 WRK

Did not want B3 as the WRK would not make sense as no "N" and anything with BEN in it would cost the same price as my car!

SO....

B - Ben

4 - A..ish :P

WRK - Workman

lol, friends and family get it, and i like it so meh. :)