Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advice To Lease Or Finance?

olliefiesta

Hi, bit of a newb here.

Really interested in the ecoboost 1.0l 125ps fiesta mk7.5, been to my local ford and got quoted 185 p/m on a 63plate 12k miles on the clock fiesta zetec s ecoboost, 3 year contract with 9k miles a year. This was on their options scheme. I didn't think this was too bad, wondered what you guys were paying?

Would it be worth leasing? If so does anyone know where I would go about leasing a car? Any good but cheap websites? I've seen a couple of posts on foc and people saying they get cars a lot cheaper than I can find them for.

Cheers in advance

get on Gateway2lease, much better deals going with smaller deposits, brand new car, they cover servicing too. they have TX's on there for £149 with £900 down last I saw for 2 years all in fully speccd inc paint.

Top spec ST3 on drive the deal for 180.00 pm with 899 down includes 8k miles per year and metallic paint

Cheers for the reply guys, would love an st3 and could actually afford it at those prices but the insurance for me is silly! I'm 19 and have had a claim recently cheapest I could find on one comparison website 7.2k. :(

Got it down to 4.4k just fiddling a little bit. Going to have to stay with the 1.0l.. Didn't realise how cheap leasing is.

Just checked, 1.5k on the 63plate ecoboost zetec s.

Sure I've had it cheaper than that, seems a bit much:@

Probably dearer than you have had previously because it is a zetec s and/or 125 PS not 100PS - don't forget although these engines are only 1.0 they are also turbo

Yeah true.

I used to moan about insurance being expensive because of young drivers writing off cars etc, then I wrote of a car beginning of this month lol

58 plate vw fox 1.2 3 cyl. Awful thing. Went round a corner sideways ended up in a hedge, icy roads, first winter driving mixed with lack of concentration... Expensive Christmas for me!

Hi,

Also first timer. Anyone used leasing4u before? And if so, any comments?

I'm about to acquire a Fiesta Titanium Eco Boost 1.0: I've had dealer's quotes and car supermarket quotes for low mileage models but the best deal I've been offered is for a new model from leasing4u - for low annual mileage (5k) and a 2 year deal, a deposit of around £800 they're offering 23 monthly payments of £187.15. It's way below the other quotes from dealers or car supermarkets (much higher deposits and around £250 monthly payments) - anything I should be aware of before committing to this?

It will take 5 weeks delivery because I've also requested parking sensors to be fitted - I'm just so used to them now.

Thanks

Regards

Gus

Yes....be aware that Gateway2lease have the car in stock now for a TX with dress up kit inc met paint, 8k miles per year, £137.99PM with 1K down.

So be aware, that's a better deal.

Thanks MattDRX, yes great deal from gateway2lease. 3-4 weeks they say for delivery. This forum's already saved me some.

Just a daft question here ......Can you do more than 8k? A guess they charge more like for 12k

Just a daft question here ......Can you do more than 8k? A guess they charge more like for 12k

If you've agreed to do 8k a year and you do over 8,100 miles in your year then they charge you 7.20p/mile. Other lease company's differ

See I've never leased always used hp so a didn't know that but can see me leasing in future

See I've never leased always used hp so a didn't know that but can see me leasing in future

Exactly why I've gone for a lease car through g2l. Their one of the cheapest around. My black edition fiesta will be here first week of Feb :D

Nice mate a see me getting a Mondeo in future but I only just got my fiesta but am happy with it lol many miles as I want hire purchase and brought the guy down from 11k odd to £9,750 so paying very little a month am happy atm but Defo Mondeo in future mate n nice gonna need pics from you to see ur lovely new car

Nice mate a see me getting a Mondeo in future but I only just got my fiesta but am happy with it lol many miles as I want hire purchase and brought the guy down from 11k odd to £9,750 so paying very little a month am happy atm but Defo Mondeo in future mate n nice gonna need pics from you to see ur lovely new car

At least the car is in your name, 'my' nice new one won't be!

I'm sure you'll see a post one here very soon showing off :)

• Like 1

Out of interest what is the ecoboost like?

Nice. My wife has one and its great to drive. Engine is not too far short of my 2.0 TDCi Focus performance wise but the Fiesta handles better.

Nice. My wife has one and its great to drive. Engine is not too far short of my 2.0 TDCi Focus performance wise but the Fiesta handles better.

Mind me asking what version of the ecoboost she has?

Thanks

Mind me asking what version of the ecoboost she has?

Thanks

1.0 125.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club