Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headbolt and conrod torque settings for 1400 Zetec engine 1997

dtmwelburn

Hiya can anyone help me with the torque settings for the headbolts on my 1997 ford fiesta 1.4 16v zetec, i could do with settings for the conrod bolts too if anyone knows them (i never think about these things before stripping engines down, and if the bottom end steel brace (im unsure how to describe it but its held u[ with 10 rather large bolts) has to be torqued up i could do with these aswell, all help is much appreciated, thank you

Hiya can anyone help me with the torque settings for the headbolts on my 1997 ford fiesta 1.4 16v zetec, i could do with settings for the conrod bolts too if anyone knows them (i never think about these things before stripping engines down, and if the bottom end steel brace (im unsure how to describe it but its held u[ with 10 rather large bolts) has to be torqued up i could do with these aswell, all help is much appreciated, thank you

hi there,

headbolt sequence and torque settings are as follows:-

8 - 6 - 1 - 3 - 9

10-4 - 2 - 5 - 7

STAGE 1: 15Nm

STAGE 2: 30Nm

STAGE 3: 90 Degrees

i dont have any torque settings for the conrod bolts,

not sure what you mean by bottom end steel brace though? got any pics of the part in question?

hi there,

headbolt sequence and torque settings are as follows:-

8 - 6 - 1 - 3 - 9

10-4 - 2 - 5 - 7

STAGE 1: 15Nm

STAGE 2: 30Nm

STAGE 3: 90 Degrees

i dont have any torque settings for the conrod bolts,

not sure what you mean by bottom end steel brace though? got any pics of the part in question?

Thanks alot mate, ill take a pic of that part first thing and post it, should have the piston tomorrow to start putting all back together parts supplier only thing holding me up lol, thanks again

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club