• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 deadparrot

deadparrot

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
Posted 22 April 2008 - 07:38 PM

Hi, I've got a 1997 (Mark IV, I think?) Fiesta. I currently use a tape adapter to connect my iPod, but the sound of the tape deck is quite irritating. Is it possible to add an auxiliary audio input without the purchase of a new receiver?

I've heard about adapters and plugs which integrate with the back of the (existing?) stereo, but nothing specific to lead me to a purchase. It doesn't have to be a neat solution in a magical box, I'm no stranger to ripping apart electronics and rebuilding them to solve even the smallest problem.

Hope you guys can help! Thanks!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 caswellsam

caswellsam

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta zetec
Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:37 AM

Hi, I've got a 1997 (Mark IV, I think?) Fiesta. I currently use a tape adapter to connect my iPod, but the sound of the tape deck is quite irritating. Is it possible to add an auxiliary audio input without the purchase of a new receiver?

I've heard about adapters and plugs which integrate with the back of the (existing?) stereo, but nothing specific to lead me to a purchase. It doesn't have to be a neat solution in a magical box, I'm no stranger to ripping apart electronics and rebuilding them to solve even the smallest problem.

Hope you guys can help! Thanks!

i bought a I trip for mine in the end . . . . . plays the ipod through a un-used radio channel.

cost me about 25 quid but i believe you can get them for about a tenner now from ebay or amazon

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users