Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Im new here, be nce =]

MsTamsin

Hi, well my first car was a purple KA... my pride and joy, but last weekend i wrote her off... bad times

but... (as i have the best family in the entire world thay are) using mine as the scrappage and paying the diffrence on a brand new fiesta zetec (1.2 5 door sadly but beggers cant be choosers at least i got my way with the zetec not a studio yuck)... good times

so as of the 1st of aug i shall be the proud owner of a sexy fiesta =] unfortunatly onli 3 colors in the whole uk atm... none of my first choices im having it in avilon... twas that, moondust or black... i want vision *stamps feet*

always been a big fan of ford.. would rather like an RS but im thinking that may never happen lol... or even a mustang hehe

not entirely sure what i should be saying in here as i didnt read many others lol

oh my names Tamsin, im 23 from shropshire and new friends are aways welcome

Hi Tamsin - welcome to the club.

I wrote off my Ka in May and so like you have ordered a new Fiesta. At least you haven't got the huge wait that most of us have! Don't see many in Avalon so at least you'll be exclusive.

I didn't realise you could use a written off car for the scrappage scheme, but then I suppose it's only going to be scrapped anyway! :lol:

Hiya, well she still drives but kuz shes a 99 plate and there are like 5pannels wrecked thay would write her off (my boyfriend thinks subframe damage too), i didnt claim on my insurance kuz my excess was £370 and she would only be worth £750 probly lol. yeah Ford took her as scrap, the scrapyard is less about 100yards from the garage so as long as thay can drive it there lol.

VW wouldnt touch it as i half considerd a golf lol.

good afternoon......and welcome

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club