Do Not Sell My Personal Information

News For Anyone Ordering A New Titanium X Fiesta

Big Keith

.....I'm paying the deposit tomorrow so, it should be ordered then for a 1st March delivery.

Unlikely you'll get it for March 1st tbh, I've also ordered a TX, but I ordered mine back at the end of November - mines a March 1st delivery :)

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Unlikely you'll get it for March 1st tbh, I've also ordered a TX, but I ordered mine back at the end of November - mines a March 1st delivery :)

I would think you would both get your fiesta before then. I ordered 7th November dealer said End of December going into January

Picked it up 22nd December .this was a car built to factory order as they don't do many TX 3dr Fiesta

Exactly the same, mines being built at factory for my order, my build date is end of January. I was told I could have it end of February, but rather than have a new plate for less than a week! I chose March 1st ;)

To get yours so quick your dealer must've jumped on a cancelled order or something tbf

Anyone with a titanium X could you help? The fiesta TX I test drove had the reversing camera and when the wheel is turned the guide lines move to indicate where the car will go, but with my car the lines stay straight no matter where the wheels are pointing. Thanks for your help :)

There is definitely something wrong with your camera, I've only had my TX since 22nd dec everything on the camera has been working fine even in the cold temperatures we have been having. You should get the colour guide lines and predictive line as soon as your wheels start turning, it is a very good system if its working correctly mine even picks up the kerb with the parking sensors if I get to close when backing up.

Have you tried using the buttons on the bottom of the sony system to use the p pilot I think it's the 3rd from right!

If you can't get it to operate correctly I would have the dealer look at it.

Wow thanks for such a quick response! Yeah I've tried all the buttons but no it still doesn't move. The only thing I can think of is that my car was made April 2014, but it shouldn't really make a difference. I'll ask when it goes in for its first service in a few months

That shouldn't make any difference your car was built in April , a few users on here seem to have the same problem if you search it out. I can provide some pics of how it should look in the next day or so if you like so you can show to the dealership.

Yeah sure, that would be really helpful! Thanks for your help

Has the battery been disconnected recently or the car left for a few days so it may have gone into power save mode?

It says in the handbook if the above happens you need to drive as straight as possible for 5 mins at above 31mph ( so a motorway, dual carriage way ). Have you been able to do this since picking up the car?

I bought the car 4 months old and I think the camera has never worked properly. Monday thru Friday I'm on the motorway for 20 miles. Thinking about it sometimes the camera doesn't turn on when in reverse or it stays on for a bit.

Sounds like it could be a wire problem or some connection problem.

I will load some pics up soon!

Here are some pics from my camera!

post-45084-142048045812_thumb.jpg

post-45084-142048050353_thumb.jpg

post-45084-142048052811_thumb.jpg

Just a quick update on my TX order, I called the dealer to pay the deposit and was told that Ford had recently increased the deposit contribution to £950 (up to £200) so, another £200 off, that was a nice little surprise!

With regard to the Park Pilot, the TX has the rear sensors as standard and I added the front sensors - will Ford combine the system to give me the Park Pilot display and the centre on/off switch in front of the gearstick, for the front sensors?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club