Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK7 Fiesta after a wash, polish and wax

fiestaguy

Flic...I haven't touched my diamondbrite stuff since I had it done. To be honest I'm not that impressed by it and wouldn't have it done again.

Like you say, I felt it just wasn't enough so I've gone for Autoglym stuff now and polish it every now and again (not too much though!) I'm not sure about the waxing but I wouldn't have diamondbrite again...I think it's a rip off :-( a rip-off which i paid for unfortunately!

Flic...I haven't touched my diamondbrite stuff since I had it done. To be honest I'm not that impressed by it and wouldn't have it done again.

Like you say, I felt it just wasn't enough so I've gone for Autoglym stuff now and polish it every now and again (not too much though!) I'm not sure about the waxing but I wouldn't have diamondbrite again...I think it's a rip off :-( a rip-off which i paid for unfortunately!

How is it putting wax on top of it? Does it have a nice finish? I long to wax my car, I really enjoy doing it lol sad act!

dont you guys use any tyre dressing? it looks just like its come from the forcourt then!

i did !

yes people do use tyre dressing but i use tyre dressing that makes it look like a tyre not like a black rubber ring in the med.

the car garages will use silicone tyre dressing which will come off in a matter of hours

Never used tyre dressing, its always wet down in Wales so they look good most of the time :P

I heard that vegatable oil is good for restoring faded plastic trims so i thought id give it a bash. Rubbed it on and now the trim looks darker and better than it ever has lol :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club