• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SimonW

SimonW

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Ford Model: 2003 Ford Fiesta LX 1297cc
Posted 19 July 2009 - 03:18 PM

Im just wondering if my car has an ability to close the 2 front windows when you lock it via the key fob. Not a problem really but it is annoying seeing as you have to keep the ignition on to move them up/down and sometimes I turn it off and remove the key and then realise about it.

Thanks in advance!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Air Hostess

Air Hostess

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Ford Model: 2008 Fiesta Zetec Climate 1.4i

Posted 19 July 2009 - 09:55 PM

Im just wondering if my car has an ability to close the 2 front windows when you lock it via the key fob. Not a problem really but it is annoying seeing as you have to keep the ignition on to move them up/down and sometimes I turn it off and remove the key and then realise about it.

Thanks in advance!

No It dosn't Ime afraid, I did have that on my Mondeo its called global opening/closing you could open or close all the windows and /or lock or un lock one or all the doors from the key fob.

when I got my Fezzi i tried it, and the salesman said, oh sorry it dont do that,its not like your mondeo
got to be honest I do miss that function took some time to get used to closing the windows before "pulling the key out"

Kristal

#3 SimonW

SimonW

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Ford Model: 2003 Ford Fiesta LX 1297cc
Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:07 PM

Thanks, I guess I will have to live with that then :P

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users