Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SimonW

Electric windows and central locking

3 posts in this topic

Im just wondering if my car has an ability to close the 2 front windows when you lock it via the key fob. Not a problem really but it is annoying seeing as you have to keep the ignition on to move them up/down and sometimes I turn it off and remove the key and then realise about it.

Thanks in advance!

Im just wondering if my car has an ability to close the 2 front windows when you lock it via the key fob. Not a problem really but it is annoying seeing as you have to keep the ignition on to move them up/down and sometimes I turn it off and remove the key and then realise about it.

Thanks in advance!

No It dosn't Ime afraid, I did have that on my Mondeo its called global opening/closing you could open or close all the windows and /or lock or un lock one or all the doors from the key fob.

when I got my Fezzi i tried it, and the salesman said, oh sorry it dont do that,its not like your mondeo

got to be honest I do miss that function took some time to get used to closing the windows before "pulling the key out"

Kristal

Thanks, I guess I will have to live with that then :P