• Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

I won't have the EcoSport, as I was quite disappointed with it, so the Kuga will have its 1st showing...post-42544-142053061126_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC mobile app

I'm going to try and be there, no promises as I don't know what the work situation is doing re holidays / time off for good behaviour :lol:

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

I've already booked our rooms at Premier Inn, Silverstone , have to get in quick, as places fill up for this show.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC mobile app

Any driving down from Leeds area ? Haha. That's a long way to go on your own. I'll keep pursuading people ;)

Even if people don't live there they will probably drive through. Have you bought a ticket or unsure if your going yet?

Even that will do haha.

I haven't bought my ticket yet as didn't want to go on my own.but I need to ask work if I can have it off. Then I'll be buying my ticket in the next few weeks if I won't be working :)

Sounds good. You can always drive down if no ones there and come rub shoulders with me and the focus owners club.. Let me ask some questions and I will see if I can get a driving companion ;)

Is the FOC taking part this year? It was such a big turnout, I was very impressed, and the club stand was right in the middle of it

Sent from my iPod touch using Ford OC

Any driving down from Leeds area ? Haha. That's a long way to go on your own. I'll keep pursuading people ;)

Hopefully i will be going & not far from you( Dewsbury) so straight down the M1 from jnct 40 wakefield/Dewsbury.

Yunii