Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Strong Alloy Wheel Suggestions

macleod92

I recommend the Zetec s street pack alloys. I've had no problems with them in the 10 months I've had the car

Get zetec s alloys, best looking oem wheels and I've had no problems and hit plenty of potholes

Mine are the first link but 17'' not a problem at all and what a few said in the other post on here.

Hit loads of holes and no steering wobble.

post-52758-0-60641600-1424426830_thumb.j

So considering the fact that I drive around a load of country roads which aren't the smoothest in the world. Do you think I'd be better off going for the 15" version so there's a little bit more rubber to protect the alloy?

Jamie

That is a good option going smaller wheel and bigger tyre.

I would look at going 1 bigger on mine just for the road feel as it's a bit hard.

Suggestions:

1. Check that the inside tyre wall isn't compromised in case it's not the wheel.

2. The Ford Zetec S 17" wheels may be an option (larger diameter wheel, lower profile tyre, better grip, but - more road noise, slightly higher fuel consumption, though).

3. Ford B-Max Titanium 17" wheels - but use the Fiesta 205 40 17 tyres (wheels look nice, appear strong, may have wider offset).

16 inch steel wheels may still be impacted by a severe pot-hole but you could re-use your standard tyres (and 16" tyres are cheaper than 17"

If you can provide timely photographic evidence of the pothole concerned, you might also send full details to the relevant local council, holding them responsible and claim full cost of repairs.

After-market wheels may not be as strong as OEM and may cause insurance issues if fitted and not declared.

The top link, you can get them in 17" too like mine. And no not necessarily

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club